17. Romantic Getaway Part-3

This chapter contains a surprise for you all! Hope you love it.

It was 10:10am when Ram and Priya started packing their things as they needed to shift to another Machan.
Ram: Yaar! Sab theek hai bas yeh 10 bar packing repacking se mujhe chir hai. Just don't like it. It's exhausting.
Priya: Yes it's tiring Ram. But we're going to another Machan. I'm very excited. Canopy!
Ram giggled seeing her excitement.
Ram kissed her cheek making a sound.
Ram: You are too cute.
Priya pulled his cheek.
Priya: So are you.
Ram twirled her making her giggle.
After sometime,
Priya: Ram stop throwing your cloths into the trolley. Fold them. You know how to.
Ram: No. I'm tired. Aur phir se nikalna padega so I'm gonna throw it. You should do that to. Kitni baar fold karogi.
Priya rolled her eyes at him and stayed silent as she didn't want a heated argument.
It was 10:40 when they got done with the packing.
Both went to the deck and stood by the railing.
Priya: Mmmmmm...I'm gonna miss this place so much Ram. It's magical. I'm gonna miss us here like this.
Ram: Hmmmm...the time we're spending here together it's very precious Priya. I'll hold onto the memories till my last breath.
Priya: Ram!
Ram: Okay okay! Nahi karunga aisi baat.
Priya: Good.
He kissed her hair then her cheeks. She cutely kissed his nose.
Ram: You shouldn't look this cute. Kha jayunga tumhe kisi din cupcake ki tarah!
Priya: I'm waiting for that day Ram.

She winked at him and ran towards the room. Ram followed her excitedly. Priya stood up on the bed with a pillow in her hand. Ram stood near the bed speculating her actions.
Ram: What the....
Priya hit him lightly with the pillow and started laughing heartily.
Ram also started laughing.
Ram: Got it you want to do a pillow fight.
He also picked a pillow, stood up on the bed with her and started hitting her with the pillow. They started to fight like two goofy kids. After sometime, Ram pulled her towards him and started kissing her passionately. Breaking the kiss he moved to her neck kissing deeply. Priya started moaning his name. Her hands went to clutch his hair to encourage him more. He was about to take off her dress when they heard a knock on the door. They looked at each other and started laughing.
Ram: This is annoying. Now we don't have a room. Wow!
Priya hugged him tightly to calm her racing heart.
Ram also hugged her.
Again knock.
Ram: Coming.
He placed a kiss on her forehead. Priya pouted at him. He sighed and went to open the door.
The servers had come to take their luggage. Ram told them to keep it in the car for now. He held Priya's hand and they bid a goodbye to their room which gave them so many memories.

They started walking towards the car to keep the luggage. After doing that,
Ram: There is a thing called "Bench by the stream". Waha chalein pehle? Then we can go to the spa.
Priya(still sulking): Okay. Aur kar bhi kya sakte hain hum.
Ram smiled at her annoyance.
They walked a little to reach the place. There were some stairs. They came down and saw a stream flowing. There were rocks everywhere. The rocks were making the waterflow spatter everywhere.
This made Priya smile.
Priya: Sooo pretty. The sound of the water, smell of the fresh air, greenery everywhere. So beautiful.
Ram smiled and nodded at her.
She hugged his arm tightly and they started walking by the stream talking randomly.
Ram: Let's see the map now. 11:30 ka slot book kia tha.
They started looking at the map.
Priya: Okay toh hum abhi yaha hai aur hume jana hai iss side pe. Let's go.
They started walking towards the spa.
They reached sometimes later.
The masseuse welcomed them.
The masseuse: Ma'am you sit here and Sir you sit here. So you both want to have a head massage, a manicure and pedicure. Right?
Ram: Yes.
The masseuse: Okay then. Can I start?
A male masseuse came.
They both were instructed to sit comfortably. Then they started the massage.
The female Masseuse: Ma'am would you like me to use any essential oil? Like lavender or rosemary?
Priya: Lavender will be great.
Ram: Rosemary for me please.
The male masseuse: Okay sir.
After 30 mins they were done with the head massage.
Then they started getting the manicure and pedicure simultaneously.
After that was done, the female masseuse asked Priya to choose the nail paint.
Now Priya was confused.
Priya: Ram! Help me I'm confused. Should I go with this peach one or this green or red?
Ram: Ummm! I like the peach one. It will look good.
Priya smiled at him.
Priya: Okay. Apply the peach one then.
Then got fully done and Thanked their Masseuses and told them how lovely their service is.
They came outside.
Ram taking her hands to look properly,
Ram: Wow! Your nails look really pretty.
Priya: Yeah I like it too.
He kissed her hands.
Priya: The head massage was soo good. My head feels light.
Ram: Yeah. It felt really good.
Priya: Thank you for everything.
Ram: My pleasure Priya. It feels good to see that you're actually enjoying with me.
Priya smiled at him cheekily.
Priya: So are going to have lunch now right?
Ram: Yes if you don't want to do anything else.
Priya: Nah. Let's have lunch.
They walked to the place where lunch was getting served.