50. One Year Of Togetherness

Yayyy! Can't believe it's the 50th chapter of this FF! Congratulations to me and all of you💘
.
.
.

As the morning sun peeked through the curtains, Priya groaned with frustration. Her dear husband's snores didn't really help her mood get better instead they made her head hurt even more. 

Priya: Ram...

Ram let out a loud snore and rolled in deep sleep. Priya covered her ears as a heavily throbbing pain in the head made her let out a shriek. But even that couldn't break Ram's sleep. 

Priya: Ram please kharatein mat lije! Mera sar bohot dukh raha hai. 

Seeing that he still wasn't shutting up, Priya kicked him hard, making him almost fall off the bed. 

Priya: Rammmmmmmm!

Ram immediately opened his eyes in panic and screamed loudly. 

Ram: Chor! Chor! Chorrrr!

Priya cried while telling Ram to shut up. 

Priya: Ram please chup ho jaiye. 

Sitting up, Ram looked all around him confusedly. He was fine. He was safe. And he was in a hotel room. With Priya. She had her head covered with the pillow very weirdly. 

Ram: Tumhe kya hua?

Priya(almost in tears): Mera sar...

Ram scratched the back of his head as the memory from last night started coming back to him and he panicked more. Removing the pillow he caressed Priya's head. 

Ram(softly): Oho....sorry sorry. Ek-ek second!

Taking his phone from the nightstand, he ordered for a lemonade while searching for the roll-on balm in his bag. 

He again sat down beside Priya and placing her head on his lap, he applied a generous amount of the balm on her forehead. 

Ram: Isse thoda better feel hoga. 

Priya: Mera sar phatt raha hai Ram. 

Ram: I know. I know. Lemonade pi logi toh thoda better lagega. Bass thoda rukk jao!

Priya yelped in pain while Ram felt utterly helpless. 

Priya: Kyun pilaya aap ne mujhe itna?

Ram: Hein? Maine nahi pilaya. Pagal nahi hoon main. Tumhe music sunna tha toh main bag se speaker lene gaya tha aur wapas aaya toh madam sofe pe chadhke ghatt-ghatt bottle se pi rahi thi. 

Priya: KYA?

Priya tried to sit up with a jerk and immediately regretted it, falling into Ram's lap again as her head moved round and round. 

Ram: Tch. Utho mat. Leti raho. 

He kept pressing her forehead to provide some relief. 

Priya: Aap thik hain na?

Ram: Haan almost thik thak. 

Priya: Phir thik hai. 

Kissing her forehead, Ram smiled sadly looking at her. As much as he loved last night, he hated to see her like this now. She couldn't even open her eyes due to the pain. 

Ram(softly): I'm sorry...mujhe aur dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha. 

Priya opened her eyes a little and gave him a soft smile. 

Priya: Aap ki galti nahi hai Ram. I'm sure aap ne bohot koshish thi. Ab Pillu Priya aisi hai toh aap ka kasoor. Main thik ho jayungi kuch der mein. 

Ram let out a soft chuckle and began giving her a head massage.