28. Dear Zindagi

After sometime Ram and Priya went to the terrace.
The terrace was really beautiful with more plants. There were coffee tables, chairs to sit and enjoy sunrise as well as sunsets.

 There were coffee tables, chairs to sit and enjoy sunrise as well as sunsets

Ram: Can't wait to see chaand sitare with you from here.
Priya: Yup. Me too.
Ram: Waise I was thinking of calling our Mali kaka and shift these plants to the lawn and plant roses here.
Priya(excited): Really? Yeah that would be good.
Ram(smiling): Okay I'll tell him.
He kissed Priya's cheek lovingly.
Priya: Okay the sun is out. Niche chalte hain.
Ram nodded.

They came downstairs and sat on the sofa in the living room.
Ram: Oh I forgot to tell you. Only use the 2 lifts on the right side as the other two is for the other areas. Our penthouse is reachable by only those two.
Priya: Okay. Ram this is fun.
Ram: Well I'm happy to see you happy.
Priya gave him a huge smile.
Ram started stroking her face.
Ram(lowering a few octaves): Waise how about I put handcuff on you?
Priya: Rammmm! Kya bol diya maine now you'll pull my leg for the rest of my life. And no I'm not interested. I like touching you. So shut up!
Ram narrowed his eyes.
Ram: Accha you said you don't like the movies. Then why do I feel ke kuch garbad hai?
Priya(annoyed): And why do you feel that?
Ram: I don't know. You recognize the songs by just listening the starting music. What is the matter Mrs. Kapoor?
Priya looked away didn't answer.
Ram's brain was racing.
Ram: Ek second!
Priya: What?
Ram: You have a crush on Jamie Dornan! That's the reason! Right?
Priya looked at him shocked.
Priya: Ummm...no no.
Ram(laughing heartily): Yes. That's the reason! Omg!
Priya huffed.
Ram: You're dangerous Priya. Chupa rustam!
Priya: Darling I'm a nightmare, dressed like a daydream.
Ram: Ohhhh! Taylor Swift also. You are saying that I'm a real Christian Grey but you are the one showing fifty shades of you.
Priya rolled her eyes at him.
Ram: Did you just rolled your eyes at me?
Priya looked at him open mouthed but decided to play along.
Priya: Maybe! What're you gonna do about it?
Ram threw his head on the back and started laughing his heart out. Priya also started laughing.
Ram: Hum se na ho payega.
Priya: You will start to cry even if you start thinking about torturing me. It's scary very scary.
Ram: That's true. Without the kinky stuff.
Priya: A vanilla relationship.
Ram laughed again.
Ram(pouted): You have a crush on him?
Priya: Nope. I had a crush on him.
Priya kissed his neck once.
Priya: Now my thoughts don't go beyond you. So chill!
Ram captured her lips in a passionate kiss. They savored each other fully. They broke the kiss only when they felt breathless.
Then Priya rested her head on his shoulder.
Ram: Okay. Now some serious talk. I have an appointment with my lawyer. I want you to come with me.
Priya sat up looking straight at him.
Priya: Why?
Ram: About the will.
Priya: But you said you already registered it.
Ram: Yes I did. But yesterday I bluffed. I need to change some things. Shares 15% the woh 10% karna hai and houses and all.
Priya: Ohh...um okay if you want I'll go. Ram can I ask you something?
Ram: Yeah?
Priya(teary-eyed): Do you think your life is in danger? Did you make your will for that?
Ram kissed her forehead.
Ram: No. I'm just being practical.
Priya: Why?
Ram: Priya when dad died everything shattered in front of my eyes. Even the properties and money he made that also went to the Babbars leaving very little for me to operate anything. It was very very difficult for me emotionally but the financial crisis broke me apart. Shivi and Shubhu were very little. And you know the rest. I don't want my family to go through that. I want your life secured and happy.
Priya(tears falling from her eyes): And you think without you I'll be happy? How can you say that Ram? What am I, a robot? If something happens to you, do you feel ke mujhe kuch nahi hoga!
Ram pulled out a tissue from his pocket and started wiping her tears.
Ram: Priya Priya! Honey! I didn't mean that. I just meant that I don't want you to struggle like I had to do. It's a practical approach Priya. You're the one who's practical all the time and I'm trying to be practical now. Please don't cry. I didn't want to hurt you sweetheart. It's just that all of this gave me a reality check. Accha tell me one thing agar tum meri jagah hoti toh don't you want that I live a secure life? Batao.
Priya nodded still sniffling.
Ram: Toh? Bas bas. Please yaar. Meri jaan ko koi khatra nahi hai. Main bass chahta hoon at least yeah decisions thik se loon. My dad and Kumar uncle did not know that their partner would backstab them! So I've to be careful. This company is like my child Priya. And you're the only person I can trust it with other than my friends like I trust you with Shivi. Tum samajh rahi ho na?
Priya nodded.
Ram hugged her tightly and caressed her back.
Ram: Kuch nahi hoga mujhe. Itni jaldi mujhse picha nahi chutega tumhara. Bad jokes toh tumhe puri zindagi sunni padegi.
Priya chuckled.
Ram kissed her hair.
Ram: And one thing more Priya. I want to do everything informing you so that you don't get scared if the situation like that comes.
Priya: What?
Ram: I want to make you the Power of Attorney.
Priya: What? No no no.
Ram: Priya please yaar. Mana mat karo. Look if I get sick which I do more often toh at least deals signing mein problem nahi hogi. Main kuch dino ke liye agar rest pe rahoon toh problem start ho jati hai. If you are in charge temporarily then those problems won't occur. Sab smoothly chalega.
Priya: Aap toh kisi ko bhi de sakte hai Adi, Vikrant, Kunal me se.
Ram: But I can't choose all three na honey! That's why I want you. Okay I won't force you. You think and tell me if I'm saying something wrong. Practically socho.
Priya: Meri practicality khatam ho jati hai when it comes to you.
Ram: Priya! Socho.
Priya thought for sometime. Then looked at him straight.
Ram: So?
Priya: Okay.
Ram: That's my girl. Thank you so much.
Ram pecked her lips. Priya kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.
Ram: Waise do you want to make any changes here? Like the color, decor and all?
Priya: No no no. Dimaag kharab nahi hai mera. Everything looks perfect Ram.
Ram: Bri actually helped me to decorate the house. She would be happy to know that you loved it.
Priya: Really? She's the best.
Ram: Okay. Waise now it's totally your household. Do whatever you want. Live your life on your own terms Priya. No one is here to judge you, misbehave with you or make you feel that you're not enough. Honey! You're everything to me.
Priya smiled at him teary-eyed.
Priya: And you're everything to me. All of this is very overwhelming Ram. But I know you're with me so it's okay.
She hugged him tightly. Ram kissed her hair.
Priya: Waise I want one thing here.
Ram: What? Jaldi bolo before you change your mind and say nahi kuch nahi.
Priya narrowed her eyes at him.
Priya: A hammock. You know it will make us remember the beautiful time we spent at the Machan.
This made Ram smile hugely. He kissed her cheek.
Ram: Okayy...ho jayega...1 nahi 2 chahiye. Wahan pe toh tumne kabza karke rakh lia tha. I didn't get a chance.
Priya: Hoooo! Ram! You make me sound like a villain! Kehna chahiye tha na tab! Now you're complaining.
Ram chuckled.
Ram: Priya you're sounding like Shivi. Uske saath rehke tum hi aise sar hila hila ke baat karne lagi ho.
Priya started laughing merrily.