18. Romantic Getaway Part-4

Hugging Ram tightly,
Priya: Ram. Thank you. Thank you so much for coming into my life. I'm blessed to have you as my husband, my bff, my partner. I love you so so much. I do.
Tears were trickling down her eyes.
Ram was also in tears.
Ram: After so many hurdles, so many misunderstandings, so many mistakes, we are here Priya. Together. You're the best thing that happened to me. Ha problems ayengi jayenge but hum dono we're gonna stay together.
He broke the hug and kissed her forehead which she cherished closing her eyes. Then wiped her tears. Priya wiped her tears.
Ram's dazzling smile adorned his face with a smirk.
Ram: And you thought you are the only one who can pull off a proposal! Maine bhi kar dia. Huh!
Priya: Huh! I did it first. Don't forget that Mr. Kapoor. We have a video footage.
Then both started laughing.
Ram: Not that I'm complaining. I loved that. Never thought you're gonna propose me like that.
Priya: Well you deserved that. And I wanted to do something for you and make you happy.
Ram kissed her temple.
Ram: Do you like the ring?
Priya: I've no words for this.
She finally looked at it with her utmost concentration.
Priya: It's beautiful. Thank you.
Ram: Anything for you. Okay, shall we eat now? I'm damn hungry.
Priya: Yup. Let's eat.
Ram stood up and gave a hand to help her stand up.
They both went to the table. Priya was surprised to see the dinner spread.
There was Hot and sour Chicken soup, French fries, Golden fried prawns for her, Panner Tikka for him,Fish finger, Butter Chicken, Butter naan, Mutton Biryani, Gulab jamun, Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream.
Priya started looking around her.
Ram: What happened?
Priya: Koi aa raha hai kya?
Ram: Kya?
Priya: Ha. Nahi toh yeah itna sara khana kaun khayega Mr. Kapoor?
Ram: Priya yaar. It's a special day. I know again I went a little overboard but let's enjoy the food for now.
Priya: Okay fine but only for today.
Ram: I love you.
Priya rolled her eyes at him.
They enjoyed the food merrily talking.

Then Priya sat on Ram's lap eating brownies with ice cream occasionally feeding him.
Suddenly Ram got an idea. He took the spoon from her and started marking her with ice cream. He first put some on her temple, cheeks and started licking. Priya's breath hitched as his hands started to explore her exposed waist. The amalgamation of the coldness of the ice cream and the warmth of his touch started creating havoc in her. He then looked into her eyes which screamed desire for him reflecting his yearning for her. He put ice cream on her neck and started licking and sucking her nape. Priya started moaning his name and fisted his shirt. He finished licking the ice cream and,
Ram(in his husky tone): Shall we continue this inside Mrs. Kapoor?
Priya was way too aroused now.
Priya: Yes please Ram.
Ram kissed her lips swiftly and lifted her in his arms. He took her inside placed her on bed took the speaker and played "Manmarziyan" from Lootera. Priya held his hand and pulled him to her, capturing his lips passionately, tasting him. She took his blazer off without breaking the kiss. They broke the kiss feeling breathless. She locked her eyes with him started opening his shirt buttons. She kissed his forehead, nose, cheeks then went to his neck starting to place wet kisses. His hands went behind her back and swiftly opened the string of her blouse. He couldn't take her sweet torture and pinned her under him.
Priya: Noooo.
Ram: Yes. Be a good girl and let me have my way.
He removed the pin of her saree that exposed her chest then removed her cloths completely. Then he marked her with ice cream and started exploring her. Priya's hands clutched his hair pulling it slightly due to her excitement. She pulled him towards her and captured his lips while taking off his pants. He helped her with that. She stroked him a little while kissing him. Then He again went downwards and started tasting her. She was in seventh heaven. She climaxed after sometime. Ram captured her lips while she calmed herself.
Ram: Shall I?
Priya nodded.
But Ram had another plan. He went downwards and started circling her belly. At first she was confused, but then acknowledging his teasing,
Priya: Ram stop teasing me. You're irritating me now.
Ram: Okay I'm sorry.
He pecked her lips once. Then slowly entered her and made love to her. They both slept in each other's arms after feeling satisfied.