22. Chai, Pyaar aur Hum

Towards driving home, Ram and Priya witnessed a beautiful Sunset.
Ram: It's not bright or clear like Lonavala but still it's pretty.
Priya: Sunrise, Sunsets they are always pretty Ram. You know we should develop a habit of watching sunsets together. Yeah I know not everyday it's possible. I'll have classes you'll have meeting.
Ram: But we can still watch it from the window of our respective places. Hai na?
Priya: Exactly.
Ram: It will be our thing. Aur jab ek saath dekhenge tab toh best hai.
He did a little 'happy dance' while driving. Priya chuckled at his childish behavior.
He turned on the music system and played "Shaamein" from Broken but Beautiful season 2.
He held her hand and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles making Priya blush hard.
After the song ended, Priya played "Saibo" from Shor in the City.
Listening to the lyrics put a satisfactory smile on Ram's face. Priya looked at him once and knew what he was thinking. She averted her gaze from him.
After 5 mins they reached KM. Ram held Priya's hand and looked into her eyes intently then smiled at her. Priya went near his face and placed a soft kiss on his cheek making him blush. Then they straight went to the main door and entered. They were welcomed by Tarun and Punnu. They went to the living room and saw Nandini and Mami sitting together.
Nandini: Arreeyy! You both are back. So nice. How was your trip?
Ram: It was good Mom. Thank you.
Nandini: And Priya did you enjoy?
Priya: Yes Mom. Very much. How are you all?
Nandini: All good.
Ram: Mom! Shashi is finally arrested. The police caught him last night.
Nandini: Omg! That's some news. Thank you so much Ram. Finally Virendra got his justice.
Ram: Yes mom.
Ram: We should go and have rest. It was a long drive home.
Nandini: Yes yes. Go freshen up.
As Nandini saw their retreating figures, her fuming face was back.
Mami: Dekho zara Priya ko!
Nandini: Ha dekh hi rahi hoon bhabhi. I have to do something to break them. This is not going well.

As Ram and Priya entered their room, he locked the door, swiftly lifted her in his arms then placed her softly on bed pinning her under him, then kissed her lips ever so gently.
They both savored the kiss feeling the depth of their love for each other.
Ram broke the kiss after sometime then kissed her forehead lovingly.
Priya: Mmmm...
Ram: What?
Priya: Nothing.
Ram: You are having cramps. I don't want to stress you out Priya please.
She pouted, he pecked her lips. Then he stood up.
Ram: Go and freshen up.
Priya: I'm tired.
Ram: I know that's why I'm saying. Do you need help?
Priya: No. No. No. No. No. Stay away from me.
Ram: What an adverse reaction!
Priya rolled her eyes then sat up. Then went to the washroom giving him looks.
Ram(cheekily): Weirdo.
Priya: Maine sun lia.

She freshened up and came out in fresh cloths. She was wearing one of her kurta sets again. It made Ram sad, he loved looking at her wearing dresses on their trip.
"She looked more pretty in dresses. Plus those showed her toned legs. Ahhhh! What a beauty she is! And she's all mine.", he was standing near the bed smiling like a goofball.
Priya came near him and snapped her fingers in front of him.
Priya: Get out of your La La Land Mr. Kapoor and go get freshen up.
Ram blushed at her comment and ran towards their washroom making Priya laugh hard.

Ram came out in fresh cloths. Priya was near study table rearranging some books, he went to her and hugged her from back. Priya turned and wrapped her hands around his neck. Then she started inhaling him closing her eyes. The fresh smell of body wash with his perfume and his own body smell always creates a scent that Priya loves more than anything else in the world.
Priya: Mmmmm....you smell heavenly Ram.
Ram chuckled.
She opened her eyes to meet his gaze. She got lost in his beautiful eyes that always speaks louder than words. The love, care, trust, respect, desire they hold for her was beyond comprehensible to her.
Ram shook her a little.
Priya got irritated.
Priya: What is your problem Ram?
Ram: Huh!
Priya: Main aapki aankhon mein dekh rahi thi na! Sara concentration kharab kar dia. Dhat!
She left him and went to sit on bed crossing her arms. Ram sat near her.
Ram: I'm sorry. I promise I didn't mean to interfere with your concentration. Actually I wanted to ask you if you want to have chai?
This soften her but she decided to not show it enough.
Priya(curtly): Okay.
Ram: I'm sorry honey please.
Priya: it's okay.
Ram kissed her cheek lovingly which made her smile.