20. Romantic Getaway Part-6

After finishing the burgers,
Priya: God! I'm so full.
Ram chuckled at her.
Ram: Okay time to close the roof otherwise insects ko hum pyaare ho jayenge.
Priya pouted.
Priya: Okay.
They closed the roof and Priya went to sit on the bed. Ram followed her and laid down keeping his head on her lap.
Priya smiled widely and started combing his hair. Ram took her right hand and kissed it deeply and then gave her his signature dazzling smile.
Priya: I can give you a head massage if you want.
Ram(gleefully): Really?
Priya: Yeah. Sit up.
Ram did what he was told and Priya started giving him a head and shoulder massage.
Ram: Mmmm...this feels heavenly. Thank you wifey.
Priya: My pleasure husband.
After 15-20 minutes,
Ram: Yaar I'm sleepy now.
And laid down again on her lap. Priya caressed his hair lovingly. He slept within a minute. After that she made him sleep on the pillow and slept cuddling him. Ram instinctively hugged her back tightly while sleeping making her smile.

It was 8:45pm when Ram's sleep broke. He smiled seeing Priya sleep holding him by the waist tightly. He kissed her forehead and caressed her cheeks.
Ram thought,"It's dinner time. Should I wake her up. No. She is sleeping so peacefully and she's very very tired also. Maybe I should just order here. Yeah let's just do that."
Ram loosened her hold finally after trying for 5 long minutes. She groaned in her sleep so he caressed her hair for sometime. Then went to order dinner for them. The dinner came 50 minutes later. That's when he decided to wake her up.
He shook her a little.
Ram: Wake up sleepy head. We need to go for dinner.
Priya whined then hugged him tightly.
He caressed her back and kissed her cheek deeply.
Ram: Wake up Priya. I'm very very hungry. And look it's almost 10. The dinner time is till 10:30. Agar nahi pohoche na toh bhukhe rehna padega.
That's when she opened her eyes and sat up rubbing her eyes.
Priya: Okay. Let's get ready.
Ram laughed seeing her.
Priya: What? Why are you laughing?
Ram: Look there.
That's when Priya saw their dinner on the table.
She was so happy that she literally jumped on him kissing him on the lips deeply.
Priya: Ram You are a dream come true. Thank you. I just didn't want to go there today.
Ram: Your welcome. So you dreamt of a husband then?
Priya(standing up and looking at him lovingly): No. I dreamt of a loving husband after getting a husband. There's a big difference.
Ram laughed lively at her reply and pecked her lips.
She freshened up and sat on the table.

Ram ordered Chicken Tandoori, Hydrabadi Mix veg with Rumali Roti, Egg Fried rice with Chicken Manchurian, one Tiramisu and one Chocolate-hazelnut pastry.
Priya: Ahh! This mix veg has my heart Ram. Oopps! I've started behaving like you.
Ram: Yeah even I'm shocked to see you like this.
Priya: These 3 days almost everything I ate was unhealthy. And I enjoyed that. I need to eat healthy for at least 2 weeks.
Ram: You enjoyed that's all that matters. Hum ne yeh trip plan hi kyun kia tha so that we can spend some quality time together. And we enjoyed every bit of it. Poore paise wasool!
Priya laughed.
Priya: Ram you are talking like me. Anyways Thank you so much for this. You were right we needed this as a restart button. And yes we relished every moment of this trip!
Ram: So when's our next trip?
Priya: Omg! Yeh abhi khatam nahi hui Ram. And you're planning another.
Ram: Plan karne se kya hai yaar. Yup when we'll get time, we don't know. But plan to kar sakte hai na. Toh bolo kahan?
Priya: I don't know. You decide. You are best itinerary decider. And keep it as a surprise. I'm actually liking it. Ha thori anxiety hoti hai but it's worth it.
Ram(gleefully): Okayyy.

They finished their dinner and went to the deck. They stood by the railing side hugging each other looking at the sky. To their luck, the sky was clear even though it was monsoon. Looking up into the night sky, they saw infinite numbers of stars shining. Priya was flaunting her knowledge about stars and constellations while Ram was looking at her with utmost admiration.
Priya(pointing at something in the sky): Ram tell me what's the name of that constellation?
Ram: Which one? Ohhh...ummmm...I don't know.
Priya: I told you the last time we watched them together.
Ram: Ha toh main chand taare thodi na dekh raha tha. Main toh tumhe dekh raha tha.
Priya blushed deeply then composing herself,
Priya: That's Orion. Look it has a shape of a hunter with a sword.
Ram: Yeah. It kind of looks like that. Hmmmm.
Priya: The moon looks very pretty today. We can never have this view of the moon from our terrace. It is so clear and bright.
Ram(looking at her lovingly): Well. I see the brightest moon everyday. Clear and the prettiest.
Priya looked at him holding his gaze with hers then chuckled a little and captured his lips in a soft, soulful kiss.
Then hugged him tightly.