37. Memories Bring Back You - Part 2

Andddd here's the second part of the previous chapter. Enjoy!

It was almost 12pm when Priya's sleep broke. Ram was still sleeping peacefully. They both fell asleep after their intense love making session or in Ram's words 'Yoga'.
Priya started blushing profusely then wore his shirt and went to the washroom.
She came out freshly showered and saw him still sleeping like a log.
"He woke up too early and of course soye bhi toh bohot raat ko. I will wake him up after making some food for us.", Priya thought.
She sat beside him, placed a soft kiss on his cheek and caressed his hair. Ram smiled in his sleep sensing her touch then held her hand tightly close to his heart. Priya smiled seeing his actions. Then slowly with a lot of effort she loosened his hold and kissed his hand. Then she went downstairs.

She decided to make Aloo and Gobi Paranthas with some green chutney and Dum Aloo.
She prepared the dough and let it rest. Then made the Dum aloo and chutney quickly.
She was rolling the second Parantha when she felt Ram's hands on her back who slowly hugged her from behind and kept his head on her shoulder.
Priya(kissing his nose): What happened? Didn't sleep properly?
Ram(whining): No. Why did you came down here? I can't sleep properly without you Priya.
Priya: Aren't you hungry?
Ram: Hmmm...did a lot of work in bed today.
Priya hit his arm lightly.
Ram(caressing her waist): What? Jhooth kaha maine?
Priya: Ram don't. I'm making Paranthas right now. Keep your hands off me.
Ram withdrew his hand, pouting.

Priya forwarded him a Parantha on a plate with some dum aloo and chutney which brought an instant smile on Ram's face. He took a bite of the parantha.
Ram: Mmm...Priya yaar! It's too good.
He gave her the next bite, waiting for her reply.
Priya(nodding with a glee): Hmm...it's tasty.
Ram ate and fed her in between while Priya made more Paranthas.
Ram: I wanna use a coupon.
Priya looked at him with s questioning look.
Priya: Which one?
Ram: The First one. Superhero movie dekhna padega tumhe mere saath.
Priya made a weird face.
Ram: Oye! You gave me the coupon. Now don't back out Priya.
Priya(sighing deeply): Okay fine.
Ram jumped from the kitchen counter, held her by the waist and twirled her once, in excitement.
Ram: Yiippiiiiii finallyyyyyyy!
Priya: Ram put me down!
Ram(twirling her again): No! I'm really happy today.
Priya: Ha samajh aa raha hai. Ram put me down or my head will start spinning and you'll not get to watch your movie!

Ram made her stand up immediately after listening to that. Then kissed her cheek deeply making a sound.
Ram: You know Priya kabhi kabhi lagta hai uss Judge se milke aaun aur batake ayun how happy we are together!
Priya: That judge? woh Vikrant, Twinkle ka divorce case jinhone handle kiya tha?
Ram: Haan! He told us na that Thank God hamari shaadi nahi ho rahi nahi toh Shaadi aur divorce saath saath ho raha hota!
They both started laughing hysterically.
Ram(suddenly pulling her towards him leaving no gap between them): So I want to go and tell him that we're about to celebrate our first wedding anniversary in some days.
Priya: Yeah we both survived without killing eachother off.
Ram nodded with a smirk then burst into laughing, Priya also joined him.

Then Ram made her sit on the kitchen counter then held her hand and looked into her eyes.
Ram: You are sure na about the movie thing? I don't want to force it on you.
Priya: Is it that bad? Superhero movies?
Ram: No no no noooooooo! I love them. But why did you suddenly said that you want to watch it with me? I mean tum kuch aur bhi coupon de sakti thi mujhe...why this?
Priya: Because you wanted to watch it. And you watched moons and stars with me, agreed to it. So I'm okay okay.
Ram: Hmmm....interesting. You're saying too much yes these days. Not that I've some problem with it. I'm loving it.
Priya: It is because I love spending time with you, doing new things. I don't know how but you always make things easy, bearable, beautiful for me. I always come out with good memories with you. I hated songs then you playing songs on our drives to work made a huge difference that now I love playing songs and sing them with you. I hated baarish, still not totally in love with it but I kinda like it now that's because of you. We watched some movies together, I liked them, but I loved the experience more because I got to do these things with you. So I consciously stop to overthink now and say yes because I know you'll never let me have bad memories out of anything we do together.
Ram felt overwhelmed by her reply. He just didn't expected that. Her immense trust on him made his heart happy.
Ram didn't know what to say or if the words he was about to use would do justice to what he was feeling.