three.

It was the second day of Will missing. Y/n had noticed how late her dad came home, and when she asked why he told her about the search party. That morning started with an argument between the two, Y/n being upset that he wouldn't let her help. The two went back and forth for a while, before Y/n stormed out of the trailer for school.

Y/n walked into the school, with her second cup of coffee. She made her way to her locker, and easily put in the combo for it. She was digging around pulling out some books, and putting some away. She stopped for a second, and looked around for Charlie. But instead she saw Jonathan.

The teen smiled, glad to see him. Y/n was somewhat friends with him, especially since she hung around his brother all th3 time. Quickly she grabbed what she needed, and closed her locker before walking up to him.

"Hey, Jonathan." Y/n greeted as he pinned up a missing person's poster for will.

The boy looked over at her and only smiled slightly "Hey Y/n." He said gently.

"How are you doin?" Y/n asked, "I heard about Will, is there anything I could do?"

Jonathan shrugged "I-i dunno." He whispered.

"Imma start driving around whenever I can, see if I can find him." Y/n said, "We're gonna find him Jonathan, I promise."

This caused Jonathan to smile, what looked like a genuine smile "Thank you. Me and my mom, we would really appreciate that." He said.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Y/n said with a gentle hum, Jonathan just nodded.

Y/n then walked away to head to her first class, and she walked past Nancy as she did. When Y/n looked back she saw her walk up to Jonathan. Shrugging Y/n continued walking down the hall, when she was suddenly grabbed.

"Ah, Hopper!" A familiar voice said.

Quickly Y/n pushed herself away fron the person, only to see Steve Harrington. She made a face of disgust and discomfort, and took a step back.

"Can I help you, Harrington?"

"Well, my parents are out of town, and I'm throwing a small lowkey party." Steve said with a grin, "And, I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Doubt she'd wanna come." Tommy H said, "She'll be too busy babysitting thoes kids, or looking for that other one."

Y/n just laughed "Nice joke there Harrington." She said, rolling here eyes in a very exaggerated way doing her best to ignore Tommy.

Steve looked like he was genuinely offended "Why must you think so lowly of me." He sighed.

"C'mon Hopper, it'll be fun." Carol Perkins said with a grin, "Don't be such a loner, and a freak."

"Theres no way she's coming, Harrington, I don't know why you bothered." Tommy scoffed rolling his eyes.

Y/n scowled "Fine, I'll come to your stupid lowkey party." She said rolling her eyes.

Steve clapped "Great! Glad you won't be all cooped up in the Wheeler's basement, playing that stupid game for once." He said, "You remember where I live right?" He asked.

"First of all Harrington, that game isn't stupid." Y/n said shoving her finger in his chest, "And yes, I unfortunately remember."

"Wait, are you serious?" Charlie asked in disbelief, "Your actually gonna go to that party." The two once more were sitting outside in some grass, having lunch together.

Y/n sighed "Not like I'm gonna really have a choice, especially with both Carol and Steve were on my ass." She said.

"Why do they even want you there?" Charlie asked confused, "I mean why go from constantly teasing and making fun of you, to inviting you to some private party."