seventeen.

Y/n sat at home, fixing up her costume and making props for it as well. She didn't have to do much, since this costume was as basic as it could get. It was early morning, and her dad was fixing up some french toast.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Jim asked glancing at his daughter for a second.

"Just adding some things for my Leia costume." Y/n answered lifting up her dress and looking at it "You should take El trick-or-treating." She said.

"No, no way." Jim said shaking his head "It's way too dangerous, someone could see her."

Y/n sighed and stood up, walking over and standing beside her dad "No one would be able to see her face if she covered it." She said "And, no one would find it suspicious."

"Y/n, I said no." Jim said in a more firm tone "Did you tell her about Halloween?"

"Dad, she has been locked in here for a year." Y/n hissed at him, completely disregarding the question "You can't just keep her locked up in here."

Jim sighed "Do you think I wanna keep her locked up?" He asked looking at his daughter, "Cause believe me, I don't. I want her to live a normal life, but this is how it is."

"Dad, no one would even know it was her. Or who she is." Y/n said hoping to convince him.

"I said no. It's way too big of a risk, and you know the rules." Jim said turning around, and flinching when he saw who was behind him"Oh jesus!"

Y/n looked over and saw El standing behind them, a sheet over her head with holes for eyes. The teen laughed seeing her costume, it was cute. Y/n had of course told El about Halloween, especially since it was Y/n's favorite day of the month.

"Ghost." El simply said.

"Yeah, I see that." Jim said walking away and dishing up the plates.

"It looks great, El." Y/n said walking over to the table, and moving all her stuff off it.

"Halloween."

"Sure is." Jim deadpanned "But right now, it's breakfast, okay? Come on, let's eat."

"Dad, stop being so lifeless." Y/n scoffed walking into her room and setting her costume down.

"They wouldn't see me." Eleven said as Y/n walked back out.

"Told you." Y/n said grabbing two plates and setting them down, taking a seat in her spot.

"Who wouldn't see you?" Jim asked setting the third plate down, acting like he didn't know what she ment.

"The bad men." El said following him.

"What are you talking about?" Jim asked sitting in his spot.

"Dad, stop playing dumb." Y/n said in annoyance, as she scarfed down her food.

"Trick or treat." El said "Y/n told me about it." She explained standing at Jim's side.

"You want to go trick-or-treating?" Jim asked.

Y/n rolled her eyes "I've gotta go." She said standing up, "I'll be by later for my costume, but I'm gonna be out late." She said before hurrying out of the house.

During study hall, Y/n sat at a table with Steve and Nancy. She was working on some history, while Nancy worked on her own thing and helping Steve with his essay. The two of them had a dinner with Barb's parents last night, Nancy had been talking all about it. But today she was oddly quiet, and didn't speak of the dinner.