fifty-three

Steve pulled into the parking lot of the mall, and Y/n could see Billy's car and Jonathan's. Nancy was outside Jonathan's car, shooting towards Billy, his car revved.

Y/n's eyes widened "Oh shit, Hargrove is here." She said.

"Not good. Not good." Steve mumbled.

Billy than began speeding towards Nancy, "Oh fuck, Steve drive!"

Steve looked at her "What?"

"Crash into his car damnit!" Y/n shouted at him.

Steve then completely floored it, driving over to them. The closer they got to the group, the closer Billy got. Steve let out a breath "Hold onto something!" He shouted.

Y/n grabbed onto what she could, leaving the walkie in her lap. Just as Billy's mustang was about to slam right into Nancy, Steve slammed the toddfather right into the side of Billy's mustang. Both cars spun away from each other, and away from Nancy.

Y/n let out a sigh of relief "Holy shit, that was awesome."

"Are you okay, baby?" Steve asked looking over at Y/n worriedly.

Y/n shook her head "Ask me tomorrow, okay?" She suggested jokingly.

Just then there was an odd screech, and a thud. Y/n grabbed the walkie, and stood in her seat. On top of the roof, was a fleshy spider like creature. It looked exactly like Will's drawing from last year.

"Holy shit." Steve said.

Jonathan drove right over to them, and honked the horn "Get in!" Nancy shouted.

Y/n quickly hopped over as the creature roared, and climbed into the very back of the car Steve following behind. The two sat across from each other, as Jonathan sped off as fast as he could. Y/n watched out the window as the creature began chasing after them, Jonathan driving as fast as he could go.

"So, uh, that thin is still on our ass!" Y/n panicked, looking forward "Where's El?" She asked even more panicked.

"She's back at the mall with Mike and Max." Will answered "We got a little separated from them."

"Hey, on the bright side at least she's not being chased by some spider monster." Lucas said trying to be optimistic.

"Lucas, not helping." Nancy said from the front seat.

"Dust-bun, you copy?" A unfamiliar girl spoke from the walkie.

"Dusty-bun?" Y/n asked in disbelief.

"I copy, Suzie-poo." Dustin said "It sounds much better now, thanks."

Y/n's jaw dropped "Ain't no fuckin' way." She said looking up at Steve.

"Suzie." The couple said simultaneously.

"Okay, so, listen, do you know Planck's constant?" Dustin asked.

Y/n frowned "Why the hell does he need Planck's constant?" She asked.

"Do you know the Earth orbits the sun?" Suzie asked

"Okay, so I know it starts with two sixes, and then a..." Dustin paused "W-what is it?"

"Okay, let me just be clear on this. I haven't heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know so you can...save the world?" Suzie asks in disbelief.

"Suzie-poo, I promise, I will make it up to you as soon as possible." Dustin said in a pleading voice.

"You can make it up to me now."