sixty-nine

Ha funny number......I'm such a child sometimes 🤦‍♀️

Y/n walked with Dustin, who had the compass and was leading the way to skull rock. Steve was walking with them, beside Y/n, criticizing Dustin on where he was going. Y/n was holding onto a bag with some snacks, and Dustin had the six pack in his backpack.

"Dude, I'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way." Steve said rolling his eyes.

Y/n sighs "Steve, we're going north." She says looking over at her boyfriend.

Dustin nodded "Yup, still north." He esue looking at the compass, "And me and Y/n checked the map, like, four times."

"You do realize Skull Rock, it's like a super popular make-out spot?" Steve says looking over his smaller friend.

Dustin rolled his eyes "Yeah. So?"

"Yeah, well, it wasn't popular until I made it popular until I made it popular." Steve boasts with a grin, "All right? I practically invented it."

Y/n gasped and put a hand on her heart "Am I being cheated on." She says in fake betrayal.

Dustin shoots a look at Steve "Are you cheating on my sister?" He asks protectively.

Y/n snickers at Dustin, her smile growing. She loved how protective he was, she found it amusing at some points. It was nice to know she had someone looking after her relationship like her dad did, even if it wasn't really him.

Steve's eyes widened "What!? No!" He exclaimed.

Dustin's glare hardened "It better have been before Y/n." He says pointing a finger at him, "I will kill you."

Steve's eyes widened "Who do you take me for!" He exclaimed, "Of course it was before Y/n, way before her." He quickly said.

"You sure?"

"Of course I'm sure, I would never do that to her." Steve defended.

Y/n smiles and bumps Steve with her hip "Good, cause if you did, I'd kill ya." She jokes.

Steve rolls his eyes and smiles "I'm too in love with you to hurt you." He flirts.

Dustin fake gags "God, you two are disgusting." He says.

Y/n scoffs and shoves Dustin "We both know how much you love us together." She says in a teasing manner.

Steve chuckles "We're still heading in the wrong direction." He adds turning and walking off to the sidem

"Steve." Dustin says pausing for a second "Where are you going?"

"He's being a moron." Y/n jokes following after him with a small smile.

Steve looks back at them beckoning for them to follow "Stop whining. Lets go."

"Stevee!" Dustin whines hesitantly following him and Y/n.

"Just trust me for once." Steve begs pushing branches out of his way.

Y/n sighs "Steve if you get us lost at all, we're eating you first." She jokes with a grin.

Steve looks over at Y/n "W-what?" He stutters looking around.

"Hey, we gotta get food somehow." Y/n continues to joke.

Dustin scowls "Ew." He complains "Don't you know how to hunt?" He asks shaking his head.

Y/n nods "Yeah." She answers "But do we have any wepons?"

"You have that knife you always carry with you." Steve reminds.

"It could make spears." Dustin says shrugging, stuffing the map in his bag.