fifty-seven

"Babe, hurry up we've gotta get Robin!" Steve exclaimed from their small livingroom.

Y/n was still in the bathroom fixing up her hair "Oh, calm down!" She shouted, finally walking out.

Steve stood in the livingroom, hands on his hips as his girlfriend walked down the hall. Y/n almost burst into laughter, he looked like a mom who caught their child outside after curfew.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Steve askes grabbing his keys and coat.

Y/n snickered "You look like a mom." She said grabbing her own pair of keys.

Steve rolled his eyes "God, what is it with you and Robin saying that?" He asked.

"What, it's true!" Y/n exclaimed grabbing her purse like bag "You've got the mom attitude and everything when it comes to thoes kids."

"Yeah, cause half the time I'm trying to make sure thoes shitheads don't did!" Steve exclaimed "Got everything?" He asked.

"'Course I do." Y/n answered walking past him and out the door.

Y/n sat in the front seat of Steve's car, while Robin sat in the back. In the back she was putting on a light bit of makeup, and looked completely zoned out. Steve was going on and on about tonight's basketball game, talking about how now that he's gone they're all of a sudden winning.

"I mean, it just doesn't make sense." Steve complained "When I was on that team, we hardly ever won! And now all of a sudden their winning?"

Y/n rolled her eyes "Steve, you're reading too much into this." She said.

Steve scoffed "Y/n, we never made it to the championship game." He reminded, "If we got lucky, we'd maybe win one game a school year. I don't get how all of a sudden they're winning, almost what? A year after we graduated."

"Steve, you're being ridiculous." Y/n said rolling her eyes, "What are you even insinuating?" She asked.

"Robin, do you hear this shit?" Steve asked glancing in the rearview mirror.

Robin looked up "Huh?" She asked, pausing her makeup doing for a second.

Steve sighed "Robin, have you been listening at all?" He asked.

"Uh, yes." Robin lied going back to doing her makeup.

"What did I just say?" Steve asked raising a brow, and glancing in the mirror at her for a second.

Y/n wacked Steve "Leave her alone." She said, "She doesn't need to deal with your bullshit right now."

"No, I want to know if shes been listening." Steve argued, "What did I just say?"

Robin shrugged "Something about sex with Y/n?" She questioned shaking her head, "You always talk about it."

Y/n rolled her eyes "God I wish he didn't." She said "No one needs to know our sex life."

Steve scoffed baffled "What?! No not even close!" He exclaimed, "I'm talking about the damn basketball game!" He shouted hitting the wheel.

Robin stopped her make up "Cut me some slack, please. Your obsession with the basketball team, even after you've graduated, is one of labyrinthine complexity. It is 7:00 in the morning, we have this stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a total corpse." She finished her rant, placing her hands on her cheeks and dragging them down her face.