twenty.

Y/n made her way through the halls of the middle school, searching for her boys. She knew they were still here, simply cause their bikes were still outside. This confused Y/n, especially since these kids were always home after the bell rang. Playing d&d or doing something completely different. She made her way towards the AV room, and saw the redheaded girl that had gotten out of Billy's car.

"Hello? Hello?" The girl called out "Guys, come on. Can I come in yet?" She asked.

"No!" Mike's voice exclaimed from inside, just as Y/n stopped behind the girl.

"Michael, open the door!" Y/n exclaimed startling the girl making her jump away from the door.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm basically their mother." Y/n said shrugging and holding her hand out "Y/n Hopper." She introduced.

"Y/n?!"

"Max Mayfield." The girl said shaking her hand.

"Pleasure." Y/n said kindly before moving to knock on the door "Let us in midgets!" She called "How come your out here?" She asked.

"They locked me out, well, Mike did." Max sighed crossing her arms "I don't think he likes me too much." She added.

"He's probably just being a moody little shit." Y/n grumbled pounding on the door again.

The door was unlocked and opened, and Dustin and Will pulled Y/n inside before slamming it in Max's face and locking it. Y/n glared at all of them in annoyance, and disbelief.

"Guys, what the hell?" Y/n asked "Why are you locking her out, and why are we in here?" She asked.

"Just listen." Mike said waving his hand as Dustin and Will stood in their spots.

On the table was a part of one of the ghost buster costumes they had all made, and they were crowded around it. Confused Y/n took a step forward, and looked at all of them just confused and left in the dark.

"I don't understand." Lucas said.

"What do you not understand?" Mike asked.

"Will saw something that looked like dart last year?" Lucas asked looking to his friend for confrontation.

"Dart? Who the hell is Dart?" Y/n asked looking at all of them.

"He's my new scientific discovery, he looks like a pollywog." Dustin explained.

"What?"

"Kind of, but there was no tail." Will said to Lucas.

"But then he heart it yesterday. The exact same sound." Mike said.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Dustin asked.

"I wasn't sure." Will said sheepishly.

"So it's a coincidence." Dustin said.

"Or not." Mike objected.

"Wait....is this all tying to the Upside down?" Y/n hissed trying to connect the dots.

"Sorta." Lucas response.

"Wait, why haven't you guys said anything to me?" Y/n asked looking at all them.

"You've been MIA a lot, and busy." Mike said shrugging "We didn't wanna bother you, cause we weren't sure."

"Oh jesus christ." Y/n mumbled "Okay, continue please." She said.

"What if when Will was stuck in the upside down, he somehow acquired True Sight?" Mike said.

"True sight?" Lucas asked.