fifty

"And....blend." Dustin whispered as the group merged their way into the crowd, of people who were leaving the movie.

"Well, shit, that worked." Erica said in surprise.

Dustin scoffed "Course it worked." He said "Now, we hust have to get in thr bus with the rest if these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come."

"Hopefully it's that easy." Y/n said as she walked hand in hand with Steve.

"Uh, Dustin?" Steve asked.

"What?

"Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house." Steve said in a low tone.

"Why?"

"Steve told them your full name." Y/n quickly said without any hesitation, Steve looked over at her in disbelief "What? It's the truth!"

Dustin glared over at Steve "What is wrong with you?" He asked.

"Dude, I was drugged." Steve said defensively.

"So?" Dustin asked in annoyance.

"So?" Steve questioned confused.

"So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man."

Robin scoffed "How about you try and deal with what we dealt with." She said.

"Yeah, it's easy for you to day Dust. You didn't have a giant needle go into your neck, that shot some weird blue liquid in your veins!" Y/n added in a low whisper.

"Guy." Robin said placing her hand on Dustin, stopping the groups movement.

Y/n looked in front of them, and her heart fell. Guys in dark clothing were checking everyone in the mall, obviously searching for the group.

"Abort." Dustin said as one of the men looked over at them "Abort. Abort." He repeated.

Y/n did a complete 360, and the group ran the opposite direction. They ran over the escalators, which were powered down. It would be too slow for them to walk down.

"Shit. Here we go." Robin whispered, sliding down the middle part.

Steve went next, followed by Dustin and then Erica. Y/n glanced back and saw the men getting closer, quickly she slid down. Steve was at the bottom, and grabbed her hand pulling her up once she got to the bottom.

"Over here!" Dustin shouted motioning over to one of the counters at the food court, hoping over the counter.

Robin helped Erica over, and the two ducked down. Same with Dustin. Steve practically dragged Y/n in that direction, the both of them leaping over and hiding. They all pressed their bodies to the counter, hearing the sounds of footsteps all around them.

"How many do you think?" Dustin mouthed to Y/n.

Y/n just shrugged "Four or five maybe." She mouthed back uncertain.

A pair of steps got closer, but then they stopped just near them. Y/n could hear a man quietly talking in Russian. More footsteps began moving near them, and then they stopped. A second later thoes footsteps began again, this time they were all moving in their direction. Y/n looked over at Steve who looked back at her, he reached over and grabbed her hand squeezing it gently.

Suddenly the car outside the little area they were hiding, began going off. The horn was honking, and the alarm was going off. The man said something in Russian, and then there was a loud bang. Robin and Erica exchanged confused glances, while Y/n let go of Steve's hand and hopped the counter.

Y/n looked up and saw her sister, and the others, she smiled wildly "El!" She shouted in relief.

Dustin began laughing when he saw them "Hell yeah! Get your asses down here!" He exclaimed, hopping the counter struggling slightly.