twenty-nine

"Eleven." Mike whispered walking over to her.

"Mike." Eleven responded in the same tone, bringing him into a hug.

The both of them were crying. Y/n smiled at the sweet moment, glad that they were together again. Y/n set her gun done, and looked over at her dad who just stared at the two.

"I never gave up on you." Mike said pulling back, still holding her arms "I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days." Eleven finished shaking her head with tears "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" Mike asked "That you were okay."

"Because I wouldn't let her." Jim said stepping forward "The hell is this? Where have you been?" He asked sternly.

"Where have you been?" Eleven retorted.

Y/n sighed and walked over shoving her dad "Can you not." She said.

Jim smiled, and brought Eleven into a side hug. Mike watched the three in disbelief, and betrayal "You guys have been hiding her." He said.

Y/n looked back and met Mike's angry gaze "Mike, I couldn't-"

"You helped him hide her. You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike said shoving Y/n who stumbled back "I trusted you!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Jim said grabbing Mike by the collar of his shirt, and holding him back "Lets talk. Alone." He practically dragged Mike away.

Y/n watched with a guilty look, and then looked too her feet. She could hear Mike yelling in the room, and she swore her name was mentioned. Y/n couldn't imagine how mad Mike eas at her, the betrayed look on his face. But she looked up when someone grabbed her hand. Looking back, Eleven stood there with a sad smile.

"Oh, El." Y/n gasped crouching and hugging her "I'm so sorry for not coming home, I'm sorry for leaving."

"It's fine." Eleven said as Y/n moved back "I'm not mad."

Y/n smiled "I'm digging the new look." She said "But I think I prefer your hair normally."

"It's bitchin'." El said happily.

Y/n laughed and nodded "Oh, it is definitely bitchin'." She said "God, I am a horrible influence on you."

Eleven smiled "I met my sister." She said "But she's much different from you." She added "You're kinder, and funniest. And you're my fav-favorite sister."

Y/n's eyes widened at her words, and tears began to fill them. She never thought someone would call her that again, the last person who did was Sarah.

Eleven noticed Y/n's expression "Did-did I say something wrong?" She asked.

Y/n chuckled and smiled "No, not at all." She whispered, bringing her in for another quick hug before stepping away "You have some people that wanna say hi." She said looking back at everyone.

El looked at all of her friends, and went to greet them. Y/n looked away from everyone, and let thoes tears fall. Even though she was crying, she had the biggest smile on her face. A hand was placed on her shoulder, and she looked over to see Steve.

"You alright?" Steve asked gently, rubbing her back.

Y/n looked over at him, that smile still on her face "Yeah. Just never thought I'd hear anyone say that again."

"You guys had her hidden, that whole time?" Steve asked looking back at Eleven.

"Yeah....it-it was the reason me and my dad had that argument. She snuck out, and I was defending her. My dad was drunk, amd angry." Y/n explained shaking her head "I didn't have a choice, my dad wouldn't let me tell anyone, or tell anyone where I was living." She ranted.