𝑊𝐼𝐾𝐼𝑃𝐸𝐷𝐼𝐴

ELSIE GWENDOLYN VERONA

BORN february 24, 1997
cambridge, england

OCCUPATION
Model • Actress • Singer

YEARS ACTIVE
2011 — present

PERSONAL LIFE

ELSIE VERONA was born in Cambridge, England to Pierre and Kaira Verona. Her mother owning the worldwide fashion company called Verona. The Verona family lived in Cambridge, England up until Kaira received an offer to move Verona industries to New York City in order to expand her fashion line. From there, the family of four moved out of their home in Cambridge and flew across the sea to their new home in New York when the girls were only 8 and 9.

CAREER

When Elsie turned 12, she showed an interest in modeling and had signed with IMG Models. Soon after signing with IMG Models, Elsie appeared in commercials for both Gap and The Children's Place.

At the age of 15, she became the face of Hollister and got her first acting gig. She appeared in Liv & Maddie as a cameo before landing the roll of Annabeth Grimes, daughter of Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead.

After landing the roll of Annabeth Grimes, Elsie starred in both Jurassic World as Claire's and Owen's adoptive daughter Gianna and Avengers: Age of Ultron as Wanda and Pietro Maximoffs younger sister, Selina Maximoff before landing the role in Netflix's hit tv show, Stranger Things as Aubrey Henderson.

Her older sister Jackie landed the role of Jessica in Disney Channels Hit Movie Starstruck before landing the role of Davina in The Vampire Diaries spin-off show The Originals. Both sisters are featured frequently on their social media accounts and are often found gushing over their mutual love for the actors of Harry Potter.

PERSONAL LIFE

Elsie had been connected to both bands 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction in early 2011 before she publicly announced her relationship with lead singer Luke Hemmings in 2012 before calling it quits in May of 2019.

After her break up, Elsie had been seen visiting singers Niall Horan and Harry Styles during their tours along with several late night outings with co-star Tom Hiddleston and co-star Joe Keery.

The lastest film Elsie had starred in was Avengers: Endgame but there are many sources stating that she may be featured in Tom Holland's Spider-man trilogy movie Spider-man: No Way Home and Disney+ marvel series.