ninety

ninety, toxicity of hollywood

ELSIEVERONA just posted a photo!

liked by @TCHALAMET, @ZENDAYA, @SADIESINK, @OLIVIARODRIGO and 13, 489, 607 OTHERS

ELSIEVERONA i had the absolute privilege of being a guest on drew's podcast where we talk about the double standards in hollywood today. thank you so much for having me and it is now available to watch on youtube!

TAGGED
DREWAFUALO

view all comments

USER you were so funny together omg

DREWAFUALO loved having you!
|
ELSIEVERONA loved being on the podcast!

USER elsie opening up to drew and fully disclosing the details of her past relationships was phenomenal! glad she got to speak her truth!

USER doesn't sit right with me that elsie accused austin of cheating
|
USER he literally admitted to it? 😭

FLORENCEPUGH loved how you perfectly described what women go through in the industry! love you tremendously
|
ELSIEVERONA i love you more flo

USER lets tear down the patriarchy that exists in hollywood
|
USER too many double standards

USER doesn't sit right with me how so many people attacked elsie over an article that wasn't 100% true and forced her to tell the entire internet about her personal life

KAIAGERBER unbelievable
|
JACKIEVERONA unbelievable? really? you got with a man that was already in a committed relationship and when elsie finally decided to speak on it rather than allowing the floodgates of hate to continue bashing her all over the internet, you're angry? get over yourself and grow the hell up

USER i'm with kaia on this one. why talk about everything now when she had the chance months ago?
|
USER you're kidding right? elsie has been cheated on, not once, but twice by someone she thought loved her. she can do whatever the hell she wants with that information because SHE was the one that was hurt and embarrassed, not them. she has received countless of hate comments since both relationships ended and was BLAMED instead of them when she was the one that was hurt. this is the exact reason women do not speak up because you believe men cannot do any harm and you allow these double standards to be implemented.

USER i mean, i don't blame austin. kaia is much better and prettier than elsie is. have you seen how much weight elsie has gained since she was last seen? what a joke.
|
OLIVIARODRIGO okay, you don't have to like elsie but to sit here and say that another celebrity is much prettier and better than her is completely out of line. not only that but you're excusing the fact that he cheated and you're talking about her weight gain? seriously grow the hell up and don't speak on someone else's body.

USER elsie really let herself go since the breakup with austin. no wonder he went after kaia during the relationship.
|
ZENDAYA you don't know what happened behind the scenes and for you to judge elsie based on her appearance is absolutely disgusting. and for you to blame elsie for austin cheating instead of him truly shows your character. grow up.

ELSIEVERONA obviously i cannot talk about something that affected me greatly without receiving backlash so i'll be taking a break from social media and will only be posting things regarding elvis and my tour.

comments are now limited

BELLA'S CORNER

austin pov next chapter!!!

let's just say things won't end well between kaia and austin after her comment

who would you cast in the live action version of the corpse bride?