eighty-two

eighty-two, chaos

the night of the 94th annual academy awards and elsie was in her hotel room, getting the last few touches to her makeup and hair.

elsie wore a simple black dress that had a slit going up close towards her hip and had two pieces of fabric around her cleavage shaped in a triangle.

her hair was parted in the middle and the front two pieces on each side was pinned down while the rest of her hair was straightened and flowed down her back.

elsie's makeup was a classic smokey eye with a red lip to bring color into her look.

"you look amazing honey!" kaira gushed as she watched elsie get the last few touches on her makeup.

"thanks mom. the dress is beautiful!" elsie smiled as her makeup artists signaled that she was done doing the last touches.

"its only beautiful because my sweet girl is wearing it." she smiled as she walked over and pulled elsie into a hug.

"i know this might be hard for you but i want you to have fun! enjoy your time with timothee." kaira told her daughter with a kind smile.

"thanks mom, i will." elsie smiled before the door knocked.

"come in!" elsie called out before the door opened to reveal timothee.

"you look beautiful, ellie!" timothee gushed as he walked towards her in awe.

"you clean up nicely, timmy tim." elsie remarked causing timothee to roll his eyes before he hugged her.

"the car is almost here, are you about ready to go?" he asked as they pulled away.

"yeah." elsie breathed out as her mother handed her, her clutch.

"you two enjoy your night." kaira smiled before the two began the journey towards the lobby of the hotel they were staying at.

"are you nervous?" timothee asked as they waited for the elevator.

"no, why would i be?" elsie lied as she glanced over at timothee.

"because you met austin at the oscar's just last year. i know this might be a sore memory for you."

"i'd be lying if i said i didn't feel a bit sad but i'm not letting that get in the way of me enjoying my night. i have a feeling that tonight is going to be rather eventful." elsie remarked as the elevator doors opened and the two walked in.

"why do you say that?" he asked curiously.

"because i know news outlets will want the inside scoop on my breakup with austin and i'll have to pretend it was a mutual breakup when in reality, it wasn't."

"you never told me what happened between the two of you."

"to put it in simple words, he cheated on me and then lied about it." she confessed, glancing over at him.

"i'm so sorry, elsie." timothee apologized sincerely.

"it happened month ago, timmy. it doesn't bother me anymore." elsie confessed causing timothee to nod.

"good. you were too good for him anyways." timothee remarked before the two were ushered out of the elevator and towards their car.

"i love you elsie!" a fan yelled as she took a video of elsie.

"i love you!" elsie yelled out causing the fans to scream excitedly.

the two actors chuckled at the reaction before they slipped into the car and began the short drive.