seventy

seventy, moving on

AUSTIN BUTLER AND KAIA GERBER CONFIRM DATING RUMORS!

By People Magazine

Just last year, Kaia Gerber and Austin Butler sparked dating rumors when they were photographed together in the streets of New York City.

During this time, Austin was dating Marvel actress Elsie Verona.

The two sparked dating rumors back in April of last year when the two were seen leaving the Oscar's after party together before appearing in a karaoke bar with some friends.

The two didn't confirm their relationship until late August when Elsie wished Butler a happy birthday, calling him 'My Elvis.'

This caused a flood of positive feedback from fans of the two while it did attract negative feedback as well.

Many fans were upset about Elsie using Austin as a rebound and for moving on from Luke when the two singers had been split up for two years.

Despite the hatred, the couple seemed perfectly happy sharing their life together and their support for the other on social media.

Which is why it shocked the internet to see Austin having coffee with Kaia Gerber while Elsie was seen attending Harry Styles' concert at Madison Square Garden that same night.

Later that night, Butler was seen entering Gerber's hotel before he was spotted leaving at midnight.

Fans drew suspicion of Austin and Elsie's relationship because of these sightings. Some claiming that Butler was cheating on Elsie with Kaia while others claimed that the two had broken up.

Just as things seemed to be fine between the pair, the two announced their breakup, claiming that it was a mutual decision for the two to focus on their careers during their time apart.

Fans poured tons of love for the couple on twitter, claiming that the two will get back together once Elsie finishes her busy career schedule this upcoming year.

But, this was to be proven wrong when Austin and Kaia were seen together nearly a month after Austin and Elsie's break up.

The two seemed awfully cozy to be just friends until they were seen sharing an intimate kiss by paparazzi.

Paparazzi bombarded the couple with questions, go which they got a response from Butler, "We're happy together and that's all I have to say

Paparazzi bombarded the couple with questions, go which they got a response from Butler, "We're happy together and that's all I have to say."

The pictures began circulating twitter and were trending with the hashtag #Elsiedeservesbetter

Fans tweeting that Austin had moved on fairly fast and that it was suspicious.

Others claiming that Austin had cheated on Elsie and was secretly seeing Kaia behind the actresses back.

Despite these accusations, Butler nor Verona has confirmed or denied these speculations.

But the main questions on everyone's mind is, did Austin Butler cheat on Elsie Verona?

And how will Elsie take the news of her ex boyfriend moving on fairly quickly after the break up?

BELLA'S CORNER
tea spilled

i'm sorry elsie, my love

you'll find happiness, i promise

anyways, elsie's birthday is coming up (in the book)

i wonder what'll happen 🤭

oh & sorry about the spam of editing i'll be doing, i cant use my go to font app anymore and now i'm back to basic title fonts 💔