one hundred & three

one hundred & three, hollywood's biggest star

CELEBRITIES GATHER FOR ELSIE'S FIRST SHOW OF HER WORLDWIDE TOUR!

By People Magazine

Just last week, celebrities ranging from Beyoncé to Natalie Portman attended the twenty-five year old's headline show in Los Angeles.

Verona kickstarted her world tour, Final Hour, last Friday at the Kia Forum in Los Angeles, California.

Elsie had sold out her world tour in less than a minute, taking the top spot with popstar Justin Bieber.

Her opener, Olivia Rodrigo, invited the cast of her Disney+ show, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.

Verona had also invited some of the cast of her previous projects, including Steven Yeun, Scarlett Johansson, Noah Schnapp and many others.

Harry Styles and Niall Horan were seen to have attended the show, Verona even greeting the two along with her boyfriend, Hayden Christensen and her step-daughter Briar.

Many fans went crazy at the small interaction Verona had with Christensen and gushed about how in love the couple are with each other.

It was also seen that Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood had also attended the show in Los Angeles and had even spent time with Verona backstage after the show.

The atmosphere Verona had created for her fans and the energy she showed on stage was unlike anything anyone had ever seen before.

Elsie poured her heart and soul into every song she sang and even interacted with a few fans between each song.

Fans throughout the whole stadium sang each word of her song and for a moment, Elsie stood and smiled as she looked around the entire stadium in amazement.

We had spoken briefly to Verona and she stated, "It felt surreal to be playing in front of thousands and even in front of people I've idolized and looked up to."

"I still can't believe I'm playing sold out shows and touring all over the world but I wouldn't have it any other way."

Even Kim Kardashian and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan had attended Elsie's show and spoke very highly of her stating, "Elsie was beyond phenomenal at her show. She poured her heart out into her performance and showed how much she has grown not only as an artist but as a person as well."

Celebrities like Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez took to Instagram to gush over Elsie's performance stating, "Elsie is a very bright light that the world needed to see. She is the most hardworking person I know and it's incredible to see her pursue something that she has been wanting to do for a long time."

"Being able to watch Elsie perform in front of thousands of fans that absolutely adore her was an amazing experience. We could all feel the intense amount of emotions Elsie was feeling that night and I can speak for everyone that attended that night and say that Elsie is an amazing performer."

Elsie's ex-boyfriend Luke Hemmings took to Instagram and posted a old photo of the two with the caption, "Being able to watch you go from an aspiring model to actress and now singer is something incredible. You were in your element tonight and blew me away at the power of your vocals. I'm beyond proud of everything that you've accomplished thus far in your career and I can't wait for what's next."

Luke Hemmings was not the only ex to have attended Verona's headline show. Elvis star Austin Butler attended the show and was seen to be smiling fondly as he watched Elsie perform for the sold out stadium.

Elsie Verona is slowly becoming Hollywood's next biggest star and we cannot wait to see what else she has up her sleeve.

BELLA'S CORNER

next chapter might involve austin in an interview for elvis or elsie's tour

who do you think elsie should have perform with her? 🤨

2023 is elsie's year 🤭

anyways.... smut with hayden? 😏