ninety-four

ninety-four, new beginnings

ELSIEVERONA just posted a photo!

liked by @JACOBELORDI, @ZAYN @JENNAORTEGA, @LIZZO @AARONTAYLORJOHNSON and 17,320,694 OTHERS

ELSIEVERONA it has been my greatest pleasure to be your guys' selina. until we meet again my dearest electra.

view all comments

USER YOU WERE AMAZING!!!

USER IF THE MAXIMOFF TRIPLETS DONT GET THEIR OWN MOVIE TOGETHER, I'LL RIOT

JACOBELORDI phenomenal
|
ELSIEVERONA why thank you mr elordi

USER MY FAV 

USER CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR ALBUM!

JACKIEVERONA can't wait for the album sister!
|
ELSIEVERONA thank you sister <3

JENNAORTEGA you were the best selina anyone could've asked for
|
ELSIEVERONA love you jen 🤍

USER i thought you were over austin? why release an album on his birthday?
|
USER right? seems like she's stuck in the past. it's quite pathetic
|
USER you do realize elsie has a right to release her album after what he did right?
|
USER EXACTLY!! elsie doesn't owe him anything

ZAYN can't wait for the album ellie
|
ELSIEVERONA can't wait for you to hear it z

LIZZO an absolute goddess
|
ELSIEVERONA says you 🥹

AARONTAYLORJOHNSON you were amazing, ellie. here's to new beginnings!
|
ELSIEVERONA thank you, ronnie!

KAIAGERBER wow
|
USER kaia, bffr
|
USER why? elsie's writing songs about her boyfriend?
|
USER BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON ELSIE WITH KAIA?!? get a fucking grip fr

AUSTINBUTLER it was a great movie, elsie.
|
USER austin... i love you but now is not the time, let her have her moment

USER austin, let my girl have her moment without you commenting 😐

HAYDENCHRISTENSEN absolutely talented! you looked amazing, lena.
|
ELSIEVERONA thank you, ani <3

USER MY PARENTS OMG

USER i think i've seen this film before.... and i didn't like the ending

ELSIE VERONA ANNOUNCES SECOND ALBUM!

By People Magazine

Just last night was the premiere of Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness and the cast of the movie showed out in the red carpet.

Stars like Simu Liu and John Krasinski attended the event as well as many others.

Fans speculated Verona would be apart of the movie because of her characters connection to Wanda.

But it wasn't confirmed until the final trailer of the movie was released, revealing Verona's blurred silhouette behind Wanda.

Fans went absolutely ballistic when the final trailer was released and many claimed that this may lead to Verona's first ever solo movie for her character Selina.

With Verona's return to the big screen as Selina Maximoff, fans were wondering if this might be her last time portraying the character Selina.

To which Marvel studios released a statement saying, "We have always planned to share Selina's background and dive into the mind of the sister of Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch but as of right now, there is no future for Elsie as Selina Maximoff."

This caused an uproar on Twitter, fans claiming that Verona deserved to tell the story of Selina one more time.

Fans argued that, "Elsie had portrayed Selina better than we could've asked for. She deserves a solo movie just like Lizzie had her own show on Disney+."

Fans agreed with this tweet, within a day, the tweet surpassed millions of likes and retweets, catching the attention of Elsie Verona herself.

As always, Elsie expressed how flattered she was by the endless love she received since she was revealed to be in Multiverse of Madness but she asks that everyone remain civil and in due time, she'll be on the screen again as Selina Maximoff.

Just last night Elsie made her appearance on the red carpet and fans were amazed by her dress that was designed by none other than Donatella Versace.

The dress itself was made to mimic Selina's midnight blue powers and her ability to change her appearance at will as well as her ability to produce electricity throughout her body and ability of transportation.

Elsie and Elizabeth Olsen embraced on the carpet, the two actresses basking in the fact that this might be their last movie together and wanting to cherish the memories they made together over the seven years they portrayed their characters.

A few moments later, Elsie was pulled into an interview she she revealed that she had just finished recording her second album Love, e.

She announced that she would be releasing her album in August 17th, 10 months after she released her debut album.

There were many mixed emotions with the announcement of her album. Some being excited for new music while others were confused as to why Elsie was releasing her album on ex-boyfriend, Austin Butler's, birthday.

From what fans can concur, Elsie upcoming album is a breakup letter to Austin Butler and will be her final words to her ex-boyfriend before putting him in the past.

What do we think? Will Elsie Verona's new album be Grammy worthy or will it be the biggest disappoint of 2022?

BELLA'S CORNER

TEA ☕️

aaron, elsie and lizzie content coming soon

will there be a movie based off the maximoff triplets? 🤔

kaia and austin getting on my nerves fr 🙄

BUT i have a surprise for the met gala, so stay tuned 🤭 any guesses on what it could be?