one hundred & fifteen

one hundred & fifteen, the downfall

KAIA GERBER AND AUSTIN BUTLER CALL IT QUITS!

By People Magazine

Kaia Gerber and Austin Butler called it quits after only eight months together.

The couple sparked dating rumors in January of this year after being seen out together by paparazzi before confirming their relationship a few weeks later.

Since then, the twos relationship seemed to be going strong and the two seemed so in love and fond of each other.

But until recent, the twos relationship seemed rocky.

Sinner's Desire star, Elsie Verona, also ex-girlfriend of Austin Butler released an album titled Love, E that told the story of Austin Butler cheating on her with Kaia Gerber, which was confirmed earlier this year in a podcast with Tiktok Star Drew Afualo.

On Elsie's instagram page, we can see snarky comments left by Gerber, confirming the two's bad blood against the other, although it is seemingly one sided.

Verona hasn't interacted with Gerber or added fuel to the fire of the rumors of the two having bad blood.

One of Gerber's snarky comments was, "thank you for reminding everyone that mental health is important and not everyone will have a picture perfect body x."

Which fans found extremely rude considering Verona opened up about having depression, anxiety and an eating disorder.

This added fuel to the fire and caused for Verona to get comments about her weight which resulted in the actress drastically dropping close to twenty pounds in a matter of a few weeks.

Concerns filled Elsie's comment section but most were accusing Elsie of doing it for attention.

Some of which, were left by fans of Kaia Gerber.

After rumors of Austin and Kaia's break up, a source sent leaked messages of Kaia berating Elsie, bodyshaming her and overall being disrespectful.

In a matter of 10 minutes, Gerber lost 1.5 million of her followers while Verona gained 2.3 million.

Is this the downfall of Gerber's career?

BELLA'S CORNER
gerber baby can kick rocks

elsie is my baby

so, uh, it's about to get dark & i'll obvi have a trigger warning but just wanted to prepare you guys ):