intro + prologue

Wanna try something different!! This time its TAE who is going to have a out of box personality.

As every book of mine holds a message..this one is going to have one too.

First three chapters are just the intro , the plot will start from chapter 04 but kindly not skip those as you will get to know the background of each characters!

Top kook+bottom tae

Dark themed
Angst
Mature content
Cheating

Read it only if you are comfortable with these warnings .

Prologue

They say life is beautiful and death is ugly .. life filled with happiness and death with sadness..

Teachers always told me ' live your life to the fullest' it's not like i didn'tI did .. I lived my life to the fullest .. smile adorning my lips whenever I was ecstatic... sadly it was devilish.

My dad always told me ' I can get the whole world on knees if that costs your happiness' . That man never broke his promise ... He let me do anything-- be it bullying , torturing or killing.. he covered for me all the time .

The first time I ever bullied a kid was when I was 9, a boy in my class taunted for not having mother .. I pulled his hair back and threw all of his belongings in thrash bin .

As I grew , at The age of 14 I stabbed my classmate's back 10 times for laughing with his girlfriend when I was sad ... crying... His cries brought smile to my lips as I tortured him with knife .

Never thought I would find Ecatsy in killing people until I killed simon , dad's family friend for touching me inappropriately... I fitted a fork in throat making him choke to death . ..That day I saw glimpse of anger in my dad 's eyes ..  but he said nothing... picked up the body threw it in lion 's den , covering up for me like he did previously.

I grew up finding solace in people 's misery,  their cries , pleads.. they took me high... like a drug .

Then I met you .......

He looked at his reflection in the mirror as he rubbed red lipstick on his lips .. He picked up his dearest jewellery.. With a last glimpse in mirror he rose up from the chair .

You gave me a hope .. a non violent path of finding happiness ... only to leave me midway...

I owed -- that I would repay the cries of mom while she gave birth to me .. and I will fulfil the promise till my last breath.

He refilled the glass of alchohal shaking it slowly as he made his way towards swimming pool , swaying his hips in a sexiest way..

He took a sip and throwed rest in the clean water of vast pool as he looked at his reflection in water . ..

He noticed a smile .... painful one .. and he knew what he has to do...

A/N: this book is making me giddyyy... can't wait to write more ..