40:popcorn

Jungkook picked a movie to watch after an eventful activities of past few hours. He was totally exhausted to do any physical activity . He also placed a huge bowl of popcorn to go with movie.

"Tada" taehyung jumped on the couch changing into a comfortable pair of clothes . Jungkook simply pulled out the blazer and threw on a chair.

No--- he is always a person to keep things in its place but he is with taehyung. Fuck rules. He is in a moment where everything is happening like an events from a film. He is too busy to think anything but immerse himself with taehyung.

" What----- let's watch bond atleast" taehyung frowned. Jungkook has picked 'Prince of Persia ' and the name itself made him yawn loudly.

" it's a good film and your bond---- don't you think he picks people like you who betray their nation " jungkook teased tossing popcorn in his mouth.

" ya jeon jungkook " taehyung fisted popcorns and threw them at jungkook .

" What the hell" jungkook abruptly stood up shaking his head as he is trying to get rid of something.

" it fucking went inside my ear " jungkook yelled. His face was red and he was close to fall unconscious.

" oh shit! Let's go to doctor " taehyung stood up. He looked scared imagining how worse the outcome can be if they don't hurry .

" what--- I can't wait . Its damaging my eardrum " jungkook said sitting on couch and tilting his head down .

" come here I'll shake it " taehyung sat closer to him and gestured other to keep his head on lap.

Jungkook looked at other for a minute then chuckled at his innocncene .

" it's my fucking head not a glass jar. Go get a chopstick and your phone for flash light" jungkook didn't know what to do . Taehyung barely had knew any hacks . He both wanted to laugh and cry at his situation.

Taehyung appeared with said things and rolled his sleeves as if he is gonna perform a surgery .

Jungkook placed his head on younger 's lap and hissed when the tiny little corn hit his eardrum making a quite a sound of a firecracker for him.

Jungkook was glad atleast he didn't had to guide younger on how to remove it.

" it's out " taehyung showed his achievement proudly . He smiled in victory holding the bean close to other 's eye.

" that was crazy.. don't do that again " jungkook warned seriously. He tried intimidating younger and other looked bit terrified for a moment till he burst out laughing .

Jungkook say stiff for a minute then joined younger. This is the craziest moment they had.

" woah- I always killed people, this is the first time i saved one" taehyung laughed.

" you didn't save me like that- I wouldn't have died of you didn't help " jungkook rolled his eyes .

" you sounded so painful that I mentally planned on how to get rid of your body later "

" you are--- dangerous " taehyung flipped his hairs at this remark.

" that's my favorite word from dictionary "

" I thought its- jungkook " Jung kook said winking at other.

" I can make my bulldogs chase you to Korea for this bullshit "

" I said the truth " jungkook said .

" by the way -- did I ever say you are handsome " taehyung asked playing the movie .