41:wicked

You all better not skip this-- so many of you want jungkook to suffer and for I them have a sincere apology.

Jungkook definitely deserves punishment but he has wronged only one person where as taehyung has killed many innocent. Everyone will get a taste of their medicine and third part will focus on that.

And lastly this book will have an happy ending !

A woman can be patient till it's comes to her husband. She will go to any level just to bring back his husband to her life .

Gayoung always loved and admired jungkook for being a better husband and morever a good friend---- after all she was friends with him before falling in love.

Jungkook was the person she never even dreamed to have in her life . She grew up seeing her dad hit her mom for little things and this made her conclude that's how married life works.

When she grew up to be teenager she watched couple of dramas which provided her a better insight of a married life . She hoped for a person as such to be her husband. Someone who will respect and admire her.

Jungkook gave her the happiest life she can ask for. He loved her in her best and worst. She always held this pride of having such a caring husband .

Now she had her head rested against the headboard imagining how her life has become after coming to Paris. Jungkook is barely home and previous night he didn't even bother to come to her .

When a husband is not in both office and home then there is always a room for worst possibility.

Who and why , she barely knows . She has always been at home, but she can't stay silent not doing anything.

She has to one or the other thing to discover what's his husband is up to. She decided to stop by Jung kook at work and talk to him, sort out the problems and more importantly clear the misunderstandings if there are any.

She wore her best dress and chose her best bag . She made sure she is looking upto the standards of the city .

With fingers tangled with one another and lips red from continuously chewing, she looked outside trying to distract her nervousness with pretty buildings .

" can you tell me where I can find Mr jeon " she asked the receptionist. She hesitated and asked her to repeat .

" sorry but Mr Jeon is not here " she stressed on every word.

" thank you " gayoung bowed. The girl simply looked at her totally amused .

Its 11 in the morning and his husband is God knows where and with whom. She couldn't help but to cry .

" aren't you jungkook 's wife " Kim sunghoon asked.

She nodded her head. Sunghoon smirked, he wanted to have a moment with her and he never expected the opportunity to fall on his lap.

" can I invite you to my office. I have to talk to you about something " sunghoon offered .

Gayoung didn't wanted to be alone with this man but if its something relating to work and she disobey, things can get worse for her husband.

" sure sir " she followed older to his office.

Sunghoon took his coat off and gestured her to take a seat .

" so madam how are you doing " sunghoon smiled . Indeed sunghoon looked quite young for his age .

" better " she kept it short. Her social skills sucks and this man who holds their future is quite intimidating her .