39:away

Jungkook followed other to the club. Honestly he didn't like the vibes especially the idea of getting confirmations from the public on whether he is pretty or not . That's ridiculous.

But now he knows , once taehyung decides something he does it no matter what it costs . He has given up pretty much for some mere adventure . This is just nothing.

" not a great idea again " jungkook said umpteenth time but taehyung paid him no heads . He pretty much acted as if he is deaf.

He started swirling his body to the music once they were under the disco lights and loud music banging their ears.

Jungkook gave up the idea of convincing because they are already in lion 's den.

Taehyung was acting tipsy without a drop of alchohal. He threw his hands over other 's shoulder and let the music guide his body. He sexily let his hips move .

" now that's not what I expected " jungkook whispered in other 's ears . Taehyung winked and enjoyed the music but this----

This was doing wonders on Jungkook 's dick . He was getting hard just by seeing taehyung dance .

Now this was definitely not in agenda. He let his mind divert to various other subjects than fantasizing taehyung in middle of crowded club .

" look over there , that boy seemed to impressed by me " taehyung yelled in his ears.

" get it over as soon as possible " jungkook shook his head. Even if he want to stop he can't .

Taehyung was still dancing on the beats when he stopped by the guy who was giving some attention prior.

The guy grinned placing His hands on his waist.

Not the waist bro.

Jungkook gritted his teeth. Meanwhile few girls tried hitting on him but man , his gaze was fixed on younger who was whispering something in that pervert 's ear making him grin again . He swore he never saw a person looking this ugly grinning.

Things escalated and now taehyung threw his hands over his shoulders moving his hips dangerously.

Can we just go out ?

Jungkook wanted to chuck shots over shots to get away from the malicious scene . He can never imagine taehyung doing this with any man atleast not when they are supposed to be enjoying their last few days together.

Not like this please .

The man was getting naughty and confident every second as  he slid his hands more down from the waist .

Jungkook gritted his teeth and thumped his fist on his waist. This was definitely getting out of control .

Taehyung don't do this !

Just when the hands moved more south, jungkook let the jealousy take over him separating the duo.

The man spoke series of profanities in French. Jungkook just grabbed other 's wrist pulling him out.

He let go his hands once they were outside the loud club .

" that was great " taehyung laughed throwing his hands on his shoulders.

Jungkook rolled his eyes separating younger from him. Taehyung frowned composing a serious expression.

" now ... don't give me that look " jungkook pulled out his eyes from other 's face who was offensively pouting .

" man ... you should be proud that the person who is head over heels on you is admired by many .. you should feel lucky " taehyung sat on the edge of the wall separating parking lot and promenade.