10:sea

Smile... smile was etched on taehyung 's face as he jumped out of the car . He pushed his sunglasses up to take a better look of sea ... The sounds of waves hitting the shore was all in air .

After doing nothing for hours they were set ready for some exploration.

" fucking finally ..." Taehyung exclaimed inhaling salty air in his lungs .

The sun was about to set and there were very fewer people by the shore. Taehyung was glad to see the little hustle .

" I love sea " jungkook exclaimed.

" jeju " taehyung questioned.

" woww.. you know the names of korean cities " jungkook complimented younger just how father does when his son aces the test .

" my .. my caretaker was korean.. she thought me korean language and little bit more about the places and stuffs " taehyung looked sad when he spoke the words .

" let's go " taehyung announced .

Taehyung was literally dancing on the sand . It was his first time to the beach and lack of experience on sand was making his legs tremble.

" remove your sandals " jungkook laughed .

Taehyung obliged and passed his sandles to jungkook .

" why should i carry your sandals " jungkook asked clearly not getting offended but to irritate the omega .

" because you can walk with shoes and i cant"

" then you are supposed to carry them as they are yours "

" tsk... too much talk.. just hold them , you aren't gonna lose your skin " taehyung said forcing his sandles in jungkook 's hand .

Taehyung was still walking like a zombie stopping ten feat away from shore .

Jungkook dropped their shoes aside and walked past taehyung . The tide hit his legs and he looked back to see younger standing with amusement .

" come here ... what are you doing there " jungkook asked.

" I will... you enjoy " taehyung said grumpily.

Jungkook laughed aloud . He was glad to have found the weakness of younger and that is 'sea'.

Younger was scared of water hitting his legs.

" have you ever been to river " jungkook asked not moving from his place.

" yes "

" sea is just an extension of river .. you don't need to be scared "

" Iam not scared and there are no waves in river "

" point... " jungkook said.

Jungkook walked back and stood right infront of taehyung extending his palm .

" come..." Jungkook said .

Taehyung was bit hesitant but then he placed his hand and Walked together .

The water hit their legs making younger stand on his fingers . Not to forget he was gasping rather loudly.

" you will get used to it " jungkook said looking younger.

Minutes passed and taehyung was not relied on other 's hand to enjoy the water. He jumped countless times sogging other's clothes .

" don't do it taehyung " jungkook warned but taehyung paid no heeds . His feet thumped on the water splattering water both on his shorts and other 's pants.