07:blood

Jungkook was examining the car from inside. It seemed more lavish than his cars from Korea. Being a sucker of cars ,this one is heaven .

" I love the cars of Aston  martin  .. and this one is from spectre .. liked the way bond drove it " taehyung said eagerly .

" didn't see the  movie "jungkook shrugged off.

" what ... Don't give me that answer.. I bet you watch those romantic movies where boy chases a girl " taehyung said making of other .

" yes of those kind ... but .. my favourite of all could be fifty shades of grey " jungkook said with a smirk.

" what's that film about " taehyung asked making jungkook wonder if the omega is living in this era or mot .

" now you are giving me that sort of expression that you just hated " jungkook said .

" told ya I dont watch sloppy movies .."Taehyung said eyes on the road .

" sloppy huh? " jungkook smirked.

" stop smirking " taehyung said .

" why shouldnt I smirk .. " jungkook was having fun in irritating other .

" I said don't smirk " taehyung looked damn serious .

" I told you then and I'll tell you now  again... you cant control me .. stop the car " jungkook growled .

Taehyung raised the speed making jungkook hit his head to dashboard.

" this is real craziness.. stop the damn car " jungkook said hitting his hand on the dash board.

Taehyung raised the speed again . This time beads of sweat appeared on his temple .

" taehyung... stop this madness " jungkook said as he can see other recklessly driving. With this pace they both are going to die .

" say you will never smirk" taehyung said .

" why is that important " jungkook asked gripping the seat.

Taehyung didn't reply rather increased the speed .

" okay.. alright " jungkook don't wanna die like this .

Taehyung stopped the car abruptly as he took two long breathe before looking at older .

Jungkook looked  strained as if he just ran a marathon .

" our destination " taehyung smirked.

Jungkook nodded still heaving air . He pushed the door open walking out and pulled his tie down .

Realisation of taehyung being different from others' hit him like a truck . Death seemed to dance infront of his eyes making him stumble on his each and every step .

" stop walking like that ... you are ruining my reputation " taehyung said .

" sorry " jungkook said and forced himslwf to walk properly .

" now don't be pussy.." Taehyung said securing a private booth for both of them.

" like ... seriously.. you first drive like crazy and now  want me to act normal ... I dont think i can eat food with you like a normal person " jungkook said .

" I just realise our meetings are reserved to dinings" taehyung spoke ignoring other 's comment. 

" I am talking to you about some thing "jungkook said in anger.

" I hate replying to non sense " taehyung emphasised on every word.

" what ..." Jungkook asked.

" I wanted to list down couple of things before this relationship ... one among rule was not to infuriate me when Iam driving .. it rages me more "taehyung said.