16:poison

Pleasure ...

Pleasure is all they are search of,chasing  their highs.

Taehyung bounced feeling the tip of other 's hard dick hit his prostate . He closed his eyes feeling the veins carass his inner walls , owning its territory. He loved moments as such where he feels on top , pleasure engulfing him all around.

Jungkook grunted raising himself up to increase the moments by clutching other 's waist . He raised his hips to increase the pace .

" what the fuck is wrong with you " jungkook growled not getting why taehyung is slow with his movements .

Taehyung opened his eyes and leaned down to meet other's lips enjoying the taste of beer they had before undoing the clothes .

Jungkook got up and switched their positions as now younger was under him.

Then it hit him hard ...

He saw gayoung ...

Gayoung is moaning his name ...

Making grabby hands towards him...

Jungkook flinched and chill ran down his spine.

Guilt consumed his senses again as he rolled off the body grabbing his sweatpants.

" what happened to you now " taehyung asked sitting up watching the other walking out of the room with sweats .

Jungkook stood by the window watching the shimmering lights. The city wide awake .

Gayoung...

His mind was ringing the very name in loop . He is cheating on her clearly with an excuse of a happy life . He isn t doing this for work but for his own pleasure . He is enjoying every moment with younger, his company , the sex, the little games in short everything.

" having trouble " taehyung asked backhugging older and pecking his back .

" just in need of some fresh air " jungkook said in a small voice.

Jungkook wished to shoo taehyung away But he can't . He want to tell taehyung he wants to go back but he can't. He is just too attached to younger .

Even right now all he want is some time alone when younger is invading his privacy yet he cannot make him go away .

Taehyung jumped on the window pane and lit the cigratte facing older . He was wearing jungkook 's black shirt that covered his upper thighs.

" wanna take a puff " taehyung offered.

" I run far from addictions " jungkook said eyes not leaving the widow.

" oh baby... what's wrong .."Taehyung asked pulling other 's cheeks .

" we promised not to share any thing personal " jungkook said gritting his teeth .

" right... but Iam intruding when it comes to you "taehyung said as if its a normal thing .

" still I wont tell "jungkook shook his head .

" I like you for this "taehyung  said with smirk .

" that's good to here " jungkook said .

" why long face .... do you want me to go " taehyung asked .

" can you do that..." Jungkook said in a boring tone .

" I definitely can ..." Taehyung said.

Taehyung pecked other's cheek and sped past jungkook to the room .

Jungkook gripped his hairs tight and let a strangled breath.

" this wrong " he whispered. He don't wanna go back to his life now. He wanna continue messing up with taehyung and his brain . He want to forget his past and live present with taehyung .