05:rule

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully , backside of his left palm on his  nose . He was shirtless only wearing sweatpants .

Taehyung stood by the mirror gawking at older's revealed abs like a hawk. The reflection didn't satisfy him as he turned to see older sleeping without the knowledge of his presence .

A smug appeared on his lips as he looked at younger like his favorite painting.

Jungkook stirred awake rubbing his eyes as he looked outside too shocked to see the drapes folded as he remembered unfolding them previous night.

He sat up with an yawn to meet face to face with omega who looked fresh and pretty .

" you look ugly when you yawn " taehyung commented touching older's Rolex from the table .

" what are you doing here " jungkook said trying his best not to sound rude.

" wanted to meet you" taehyung was touching and caressing each and every possesion of older .

" how did you get in " jungkook asked .

" too many questions..." Taehyung said.

" I really want to know " jungkook said.

" this hotel belongs to Kims and I have excess to every property of mine " taehyung smiled which wasn't really sweet.

" intruder" jungkook murmered .

" can you be little  louder " taehyung walked ahead .

" nothing..." Jungkook scraped his nape.

" how many hours do you work out " taehyung asked making jungkook cover his upper body with palms .

" why do you want " jungkook felt exposed .

" curious " taehyung shrugged now picking other 's ring with great intrest .

" please don't touch my belongings " jungkook was irritated by now.

" aren't you too sweet for my liking " taehyung said keeping the ring back.

" just.... can you.. can you spare me some time alone " jungkook said raising his body a bit .

" alright, but we will have breakfast together " taehyung ordered .

Taehyung  marched out of the room closing the vast door behind .

Jungkook slumped on bed muttering curses and then he sat up rushing towards the bathroom only to avoid the mistake of other coming to his room.. again.

Taehyung  was tapping his feet on floor . The wait seemed longer than anticipated. Every minute his eyes would fall on the entrance expecting a similar face.

" hey " jungkook said as he sat on the chair ahead him .

" how was the party " taehyung asked straight as he already had ordered food for other.

" it .. It was alright " jungkook was perplexed and engrossed himself with food.

" you dont need to be scared of me ... " taehyung said as younger avoiding eye contact.

" Iam not scared of you " jungkook shrugged looking out .

" if you arent then you definitely would have asked about the kiss or peck... whatever it is called " taehyung said placing both of his hands on the table .

" I believed it is a sweet French gesture of retreating from dance " jungkook shot back. He wasn't really interested in explaining how it felt.

" fallacy I see ..."Taehyung gritted his teeth.