27:miss

Taehyung was four now , he was enrolled in the best school of the city .little taehyung was excited for his first day. He often heard his maid's daughter speak about her friends , teachers and school. The idea of meeting new people of his age was quite appealing.

That day he saw his dad smiling at him and also the man extended an invitation for breakfast.

Taehyung fumbled with the spoon and fork . He was scared and also intimidated.

" Linda why does this boy don't know how to pick a fork" his dad growled resulting in little taehyung dropping the fork with whimper .

" sir I'll teach him " the lady bowed .

Taehyung was petrified . He was scared to move. Fat tears dropped from his eyes and he shivered in his seat .

" you are a boy and boys don't cry " sunghoon shook the little boy . The boy started crying by making sounds .

" take this weakling away " sunghoon announced kicking the chair in process .

Taehyung dropped pebbles one by one in the bowl. He was bored and office never fascinated him to spend his time within the walls of this building.

He eyed laptop to see jungkook working in his laptop and soon a lady entered and talked with him.

The girl dropped a hand on jungkook 's shoulder laughing throwing his head back . Taehyung clenched his fist and was about to burst out of the room .

" control taehyung " taehyung muttered gritting his teeth . The possesiveness taking over to claim what he wants. He kicked his leg shutting his eyes .

The picture of jungkook laughing resonated in his brain despite the muted fotage .

He stood up slamming his hands on table . In swift the blazer was wrapped around his body as he made his way towards jungkook's office.

All the employees stood up to greet him but he dismissed all of his focusing on the close door at the end of the corridor.

" not here to interrupt the conversation missy " taehyung talked pushing the door close .

The girl stood rooted in fear . She is one among the employees who worked hard to gain every other men's interest to settle down in her life and at the moment jungkook looked like a fair bait .

" sir ... I was about to leave " she bowed her head in respect clicking her heels as she head out of the room .

Jungkook smirked and chuckled before throwing his head back laughing.

" that was really a good joke " taehyung chuckled resting on the chair.

" it was ... very very funny " jungkook said . He composed himself and picked a file acting to be busy .

" will you not ask why Iam here " taehyung asked not getting an attention . He was close to punching other 's face in anger . The feeling was not settling well .

" I would rather not ... Its better if you watch me from here than from the there " jungkook said and pointed his finger towards surveillance camera .Taehyung was baffled yet maintained a calm face to challenge other .