14:sunset

(Unedited )

Sunset ...

The moment that brings peace  despite the chaos around .

Jungkook and taehyung were sitting on the sand not too far from the sea . Just listening to the sound of waves and feeling salty air .

" I love sunsets for a reason " jungkook added catching other 's attention.

" and what is that  " taehyung questioned eyes not leaving the setting sun .

" it promises a fresh start after a bad day .. It tells it's okay to have hard time and it will pass away " jungkook said.

" you stole it from somewhere I swear " taehyung said.

" people can have same thoughts.. its not a crime tho" jungkook added shrugging his shoulders.

" you wont look good saying that " taehyung said .

Just before jungkook opened his mouth to add a sassy remark a small kid ran towards them falling straight on taehyung's lap.

Taehyung yelped and pulled his hands behind as if its not a three year old kid but a reptile.

The little girl was crying badly .

" mumma " she yelled trying to hug taehyung.

" jungkook take her away " taehyung said pushing the kid on sand forcefully making the kid fall flat on her back . He looked at her in detest and repulse .

Jungkook quickly picked the crying girl in his arms trying to stop her tears from flowing.

" where did you momma go " he asked in baby voice patting the girl's back in adoration. She threw her hands around jungkook 's neck and cried on his shoulder with momma chant .

Taehyung was observing the interaction. He somehow found jungkook hot with the kid but not the girl in pink frock .

She was now looking at taehyung with amusement.

" lets sit here and wait for your momma for some time" jungkook said sitting next to younger with the girl in his arms .

" why don't you go search for her parents and hand over her " taehyung said .

" what if they are coming here to search .. It's it's better if we sit and wait for her parents to come " jungkook said patting her back who was now snuggling in his shirt but eyes still on omega.

" she must like you " jungkook said with chuckle.

" ya stop looking at me " taehyung glared at girl . She made wobbly lips ready to cry.

" taehyung don't.. " jungkook warned but taehyung was still glaring at her .

" what is your name baby " jungkook asked.

" lina " she said with a shy smile . She was now playing with his shirt 's button.

" ya .. who asked you to leave your mother behind and stroll " taehyung yelled at her and this she snuggled more into jungkook .

" and now you are clinging onto my man " taehyung said rolling his eyes.

" you seriously hate kids " jungkook was annoyed .

" because all they do is annoy others " taehyung said .

" they are flowers of heaven and you too were once a child " jungkook said.

" yes .. " his expression falter " that's why I hate them.. They weak and dependent " taehyung said rising up .

" I'll be by the water " taehyung said moving ahead , soaking his legs in water foam .