34:park

Bethelene applied blood red ointment in the boy 's wounds. He was given such treatment once a week along with homework of writing phrases thousand times as such 'Iam not weakling ' , ' Iam very strong ', ' I'll make my enemies suffer '. When he himself don't know how he is going to do that. His dad for sure made him watch movies of gore. Still he was a kid and found such stuffs hard to understand.

"Can you not lie if i ask you something " bethelene froze but eventually nodded. She loved him like his own kids.

" my mom is dead no " taehyung asked in pain. Few tears left his eyes even before knowing the answer.

After gathering much of a courage she nodded.

" yes son but never tell your dad you know " she whispered caarssing boy's cheeks.

Who can say the only son of kims is living the most miserable life in the city.

Taehyung cried looking down. All the time he hoped she is alive somewhere and will pull him out of this shit hole. He always prayed for her return and his escape .

" does every father beat their kids " he asked when bethelene was tugging him to bed .

Now he expects his dad to change and not give him any sort of beating .

" your father wants you to be strong " she said . She can't open her mouth wide and say how worst sunghoon is . It will not only cost her job but also her life .

" he hits me and I get weakHow can I be strong " taehyung shook his head .

" I am not allowed to speak to you like this " she apologised.

" okay " taehyung whispered and closed his eyes .

" but we can when your dad is out" she smiled earning giggles from the little boy.

She hugged the petite boy who clinged on to her. Now he prays she never leave his side anytime.

Taehyung shut the door behind earning an yelp from his father. His action was soo quick that it felt like happened in swift.

" what's wrong with you " sunghoon asked throwing his phone on table.

Taehyung was fuming in anger and he knew there is definitely something wrong about his son.

" can you give back the contract to jeons " taehyung emphasised on every word.