17:dare

Lies ...

Jungkook was tired of lieing to himself that his relationship with taehyung is meant for work.

And right now with excitement pooling in his stomach anyone can prove him wrong.

Taehyung hopped down the stairs and they were moving out from the lobby .

" have you planned anything " jungkook asked as taehyung was leading the way.

" duh.. are you not up with a dare for me already " taehyung asked with an expression of ' why am i even stucked with this old man '.

" alright are you ready " jungkook asked menacingly.

" go steal food from the plate  " jungkook pointed towards the dining area filled with people . This place for sure sold best fish tacos on the island .

" that easy " taehyung asked as if it's nothing .

" wait ..." Jungkook called before taehyung can put action to his words .

" no violence " jungkook said .

" can you stop reminding me that " taehyung rolled his eyes and walked in .

He looked all around the tables and locked a target after a careful scrutiny.

By appearance they looked South American enjoying tacos with beer .their count is three.

" hey boys ... shall I borrow this taco" taehyung asked seductively. Too seductive for jungkook 's liking.

The boys exchanged mischievous looks before nodding their heads .

" with one condition " a man said leaning close to taehyung.

" I'll get to enjoy your company tonight " the man said leaning more close .

Taehyung stood straight eyes not leaving the other 's as he took a full bite of taco with a wink .

Jungkook clenched his fist in jealous. He cant help but to roll his eyes . The proximity was killing him . He has always been possessive of his things .

" is that a yes " the man asked.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but ended up sneezing all over the trio .

Jungkook laughed rather loudly at the scene clutching his stomach.

" lo siento gentlemen " taehyung said wiping his mouth clean as the three gave him a disgusted look.

Taehyung didn't only sneeze on their faces but also on the food .

Before any of them could speak taehyung out of the place with jungkook.

" that was lame " taehyung said scrunching his nose .

" I enjoyed it from far tho " jungkook said.

" which part... me flirting with them or me sneezing on them " taehyung asked hitting other 's leg with his .

" latter one ... The flirty part was necessary " jungkook questioned.

Taehyung shrugged and turned his head to other.  He was walking backside by facing jungkook .

" my turn " taehyung said narrowing his eyes.

" hit me " jungkook said.

" how about you sing by the road and earn ten dollars " taehyung said .

" pretty easy " jungkook said heading towards the road .

" you sing well" taehyung questioned feeling betrayed .