12:nightmare

Ceiling...

Ceiling looked quite appealing to jungkook at this moment.

Or he was coming up with an excuse to cover his tonight 's mistake. It past two and taehyung fast asleep after sex.

But jungkook was awake . He couldn't get a sleep. He ignore the fact that he just enjoyed having sex with other . He enjoyed every moment - he did . Every thrust gave him a foreign yet wonderful feel. Every moan of younger is still playing in his mind on loop .

Taehyung had his back facing him . Jungkook grabbed his tee shirt and shorts covering his body. He rose to go but stopped to get a better look of younger again.

He moved back to bed and traced a finger on other 's back. Feeling the soft skin .

Younger was confusing.. One minute He was nice other moment you can expect him to throw a stone at you .

When he is nice .. Jungkook wants to enjoy every moment with him . He wishes to laugh and dance all with younger. He wants to live the moment forgetting every worries as if he is born today only to hang out with taehyung, to feel his warmth .

When he is angry he wishes to leave taehyung in the middle of the street and disappear. To let him deal with his shits through violence or non violence . He don't wanna bother himself .

He slowly leaned ahead to place a kiss on other 's naked back but stoped abruptly.

You should not think about him more jungkook.

He felt the sheets move and saw taehyung squirming in sleep mumbling something .

Taehyung was writhing in sleep ,eyes still closed but lips moving dangerously fast . His legs were hitting the mattress weakly as if he is trying to escape from something .

" taehyung wake up " jungkook shook other 's body not knowing how to react . He never saw anyone having a nightmare.

Taehyung  didn't stop rather his actions got quicker and stronger.

Jungkook lowered himself down to hear what other is trying to tell .

" don't... dont do it "

" 50 lapses ..."

" dad ... iam a good son "

" I love lilies .."

" don't... dont do it "

" 50 lapses "

Taehyung was raising his voice each passing minute so as his actions were getting faster.

Jungkook pinned younger 's hands to mattress to stop him from thrashing.

" taehyung... wake up " jungkook patted other 's cheeks but there was no progress .

Suddenly taehyung pulled jungkook down clinging on to him like leech . His voice dropped down so as his actions got weaker .

Jungkook laid himself securing his body under the comforter . Taehyung was deep snuggled in his chest , snoring a bit .

Jungkook 's heart was still pounding in his chest  .

After the incident jungkook reached to a conclusion that taehyung is not what he shows himself to be. There are collasal of secrets behind his twisted lifestyle .

Or they are just the strands of old bad memory as they say they keep haunting .

Or taehyung just saw something which is thoroughly not connected to his life .