29:confused

Taehyung at a age of 7 made a friend in school. Bode was intelligent and caring . He was too smart for his age which benefited taehyung to learn more and many things that he never knew existed.

" I want to pee" taehyung said . He drank too much peach juice in greed .

He and bode often skipped classes for adventure in woods nearby .

" okay I'll wait here " bode said standing a bit far from his head .

Taehyung unzipped his pants and peed in bushes which was prohibited but bode thought him enough to break rules .

" you are different " bode emerged from bushes with amusement written on his face.

Taehyung pulled up his zipper in haste and have the boy a weird look. Bode quickly pulled down his pants to reveal his naked bottom. Indeed he was different, he has folds beneath the penis.

Taehyung was scared. He has a disease . That's what bode told him .

When Kim sunghoon flaunted having an alpha son the word of his rank spread like a fire . For the first time in his life his face fell in humiliation.

" taehyung " sunghoon screamed in anger once reaching home.

Taehyung curled himself in corner of his room in fear. He trembled,  secretly pleaded her mom to come .

Soon he was pulled from the corner and dragged to his dad's office .

" strip your clothes" he ordered . Taehyung hesitated but somehow kept his underwear on.

" STRIP" he growled . Taehyung got rid of the last piece of cloth and shut his eyes tight . His petite frame trembled.

" pathetic " he growled and pushed his son down . Taehyung writhed in pain pressed his shoe heel on his stomach. He cried and begged to let him go .

" Linda " he growled and a gaunt woman entered the room .

" sir , Linda is out of town and Iam bethelene and i have been taking care of him since then" the woman looked at the boy in pity .

" take this weakling away and keep him under your eyes . I'll decide what Iam suppose to do with him " sunghoon dismissed his son not sparing a single glance.

Jungkook locked the door behind and slumped on the couch . Gayoung was in deep sleep which made him easy to pull the facade down .

The emotions taehyung 's eyes held made his heartache . He liked him for his innocence that taehyung once in a while showed . The cuteness which was only for him to see .