51:contemplation

He was pushed to the ground but his grip on the teddy never faltered. Finding comfort in lifeless object.

His young petite frame trembling as he gasped for more air before his father can make him see worst.

His dad sat in the centre on his chair ,leg on a leg---- smirking at his omega son.

" why do you always cry when I want to see you " the young shivered but said nothing .

The older one got up and crouched by him and wiped his tears away .

" I won't hit you today--- " relief washed over his senses when he heard it. He cracked a small smile and nodded his head.

" you like this doll----" his dad asked.

"Teddy " he whispered .

" do you like it "he questioned again .

" yes---" a weak approval left his lips .

" marco -- come here " he screamed his bodyguard's name .

A tall ,well built man entered the room waiting for an order .

" take this teddy and throw it in fire " he ordered making him hug the lifeless object,trying to hide it away .

"No dad please" he pleaded despite knowing nothing can change his father 's thoughts .

The man took the order and grabbed the teddy out of his weak grip and tossed it in fire.

He cried and hit the floor in rage. That was the only thing his mom left for him.

" what happened dear son "his dad kneeled down and asked .

He simply glared anger taking over his senses .

" he did it --" his dad pointing his finger at the man who simply took an order .

" go hit him-- you should always give pain to the person who hurt you badly " his dad whispered in his ears .

Little he shivered and said nothing. He was angry for sure but he don't wanna hurt that man who looks stronger .

" go hit him ---" his dad ordered .

" dear-- he made your favorite object disappear " his dad induced him to raise himself.

And he dont know how he ended up being a pawn in his father 's dirty game .

Taehyung sat up filling his lungs with oxygen as his left hand clutched the material of his shirt by his chest hard .

He looked at her daughter who was sleeping peacefully as the sun was just peeking through the foliage of trees .

He quickly washed himself leaving for the kitchen-- there he found his best friend examining a package and upon his entry he scrunched his nose in disgust.

" for you --" jimin said monotonously and left the room .

Taehyung opened it to find a teddy bear-- this time its of small size and is cute. He ruffles the artificial fur and grabs the note posted on It .

For my bear---- a winter bear .

Its a winter bear which he recieved as a gift. He dont need to know who is the sender ---

" happy " jimin walks in with un readable expression.

Taehyung simply nods not fully knowing if he is happy or not . he sure felt good--- he still need to make a big choice of letting older in his life .