50:back

Life is beautiful when its filled with colours..

And it's still beautiful if you have atleast couple of colours.

Taehyung was content with his life at this moment,his daughter made sure to keep him busy.

Finally after ensuring the well being of the little girl , doctor allowed him to go back to home.

In these days if he missed someone dearly was jungkook, he disappeared after their previous conversation.

He always waited for him in two days and also comforting his sulky self to be okay with it as he himself is not ready for a major change.

"Are you alright " he heard josh speak from behind. In these period of time he enjoyed the idea of older around. He is the brother he always wanted.

" yeah-- just thinking about future " he quickly lied.

" don't plan anything --just live with time. Let the person protecting us surprise us " josh sat next to him squeezing the little girl's cheeks.

" that's the fun-- imagining things that we want to happen when we know they can never happen in real" taehyung chuckled. That's the truth-- he enjoyed dreaming lately. Unknowingly they gave him comfort he was always in need of.

" you are--- I don't know . the word is nowhere available that will describe your personality " josh shook his head.

" why-- I believed iam going easy lately " taehyung was confused. He wanted a normal life after all-- he dont want to be that odd anymore.

" maybe i'm poor in reading you " josh chuckled as if it was a bad joke.

The door was kicked open and to everyone 's surprise there stood the mighty jeon jungkook ,sweating with two heavy bags in both of his hands.

Taehyung shot him a surprised look but jungkook simply kept looking at younger as if he is totally smitten.

Taehyung looked away totally flustered because other was looking at him without even blinking eyes.

" iam here " jungkook whispered. To taehyung's surprise he was all giddy and excited to see the man he waited for in these days.

Josh could see the red tint on his cheeks and he totally looked like a tomato.

" we all can see---" jimin appeared from kitchen rolling his sleeves ready for a fight.

" oh--" the smile that adored jungkook's lips disappeared and he was quite surprised with how he acted.

" what are you doing here--" okay now jungkook wanted to drop the bags and run. How can this omega play this good-bad game like pro.

" iam---" jungkook was gobsmacked.

" we dont have an extra room to let you stay " jimin yelled and for the first time taehyung hated it-- he don't want jungkook to go no matter how hard he convinces his heart.

"I---" jungkook opened his mouth to speak when the melodious voice forced him to stop.

" he can take a couch " taehyung added and realised how wrong that meant. How appealing he just sounded.

" I wanna talk to him -- take a couch " taehyung had to come up with an excuse.

Josh got up with a chuckle and pulled jimin along to the kitchen.

Jungkook stood for a sharp minute just before taehyung could lose patience and scream, he sat next to the duo.

He maintained a fair distance between the younger even his urge to hug the boy drastically increased.