26:starts

Research...

Taehyung had his head dug in files since morning. All the files pertaining to the collaboration. He don't want to miss a single point so he also assigned his dad's assistant to guide him all the time.

" so that's it" taehyung asked shutting down his laptop.

" yes sir.. you can ask me if you want to know anything " the man bowed and left his master to be.

" definitely " taehyung said leaning back on chair closing his eyes .

" send Mr jeon jungkook here and you can leave " taehyung picked the phone and ordered .

The desperation is making him crazy . He says he is taking revenge but deep down he knows he is lying . He is just finding one or another way of seeing Jung kook. The man who once taught him how to fight fear , how to be a better human , how beautiful the life can be without any guns and tortures.

Jungkook took few seconds to open the door . His heart was beating against his hard chest. Taehyung was leaning on the chair with an evident smirk plastered on his lips .

" didn't your parents tell you to knock before getting inside the room " taehyung asked raising up from his place .

" sorry " jungkook bit his tongue hard to prevent himself grabbing other by throat.

" uh" taehyung dug his little finger in ear.

" sorry sir " jungkook said and looked down.

He dont know why taehyung was acting this weird . He was never like this or he was like this but he lost that good attitude with  betrayal.

" you can sit here " taehyung pointed his finger towards coach and jungkook had no option but to oblige. He sat in corner with his laptop on lap .

" now what sir " jungkook asked monotonously.

" work " taehyung said sitting on his chair and litting a cigarette.

Jungkook looked at him his eyes wide open.

" I can work in my office too " jungkook gritted his teeth. This is ridiculous.

" I suppose i know " taehyung said.

Jungkook pursed his lips and continued working.  Every now and then he can feel other 's eyes on him.

" taehyung please " jungkook pleaded but before other can his phone rang and he rushed towards the door .

" be there at my house by nine " taehyung ordered and left other behind .

" what's wrong with him " jungkook murmered .

" we can buy a beautiful yet small mansion and have a beautiful garden " gayoung spoke drawing circles on his husband 's chest as she had half of her body thrown on him .

" yeah " jungkook spoke .

Gayoung had this habit of talking about their future home whenever she felt like it .

" are you not interested " she asked raising her head with frown.

One of the other things that dragged jungkook towards gayoung is her cuteness . She is soft, calm and understanding person.

Then taehyung entered the scene , completely opposite of taehyung.  It fucked up his choice badly . He found himself trying to search taehyung in gayoung .

" iam " jungkook said pecking his forehead with smile .

" you are distracted all the time .. Kim's are bad they are tiring you " she said getting up from bed and then it hit him hard when his eyes landed on the clock .

It was close to ten and jumped out of bed and grabbed his coat and laptop bag .

" what's wrong " she asked .

" I have to be somewhere for work " jungkook didn't wait for her response.

Jungkook allowed inside to find no one in living room. He took a seat on coach and waited for other to come .

Taehyung walked in with pyjamas and there were some blood patches on the cloth and also fresh bandages on taehyung 's revealed skin .

" what's wrong " jungkook asked walking closer to younger.

Concern..

He was really concerned at this moment forgetting why is he here . He picked other 's right Wrist and observed badly dressed wounds.

" where is first aid box " jungkook asked rolling his shirt sleeve .

" iam fine " taehyung tried getting up but jungkook stopped him there .

" okay the packet is over there " taehyung gestured other to grab a cloth bag from the corner table.

" you dont have a box" jungkook asked .

" do you  think I need one" taehyung asked with smirk.

" for emergency as such " jungkook opened the bag to find a roll of cotton, some antiseptic creams and couple of bandages .

" do you often get hurt like this " jungkook asked cleaning the wound of other 's wrist.

" why do you care " taehyung asked leaned forward. Dull light filling the room made taehyung appear more attractive .

" just .. asked " jungkook went back to cleaning the wound.

" I like when you show concern towards me but I hate when act like a stranger after few minutes " taehyung whispered leaning onto jungkook , resting his head on other 's chest.

" then you should know my affection is temporary " jungkook said with much difficulty. His heart , his body , his every piece of existence begged for taehyung. A reason or an excuse to come to back to him but all he is doing is coating this feelings with a lie. Lieing to love gayoung, lieing to have a happy life with her .

" why you act like you will stay " taehyung asked caressing other 's clothed chest .

" i cant stay " jungkook said holding other 's hand.

" you lie .. lie to her that you love her and lie to me that you don't love me " taehyung said getting up not wishing to stay close to Jung kook anymore .

" that is not a lie ... it's a truth" jungkook rose up behind him .

" then why are you not happy.. The one I saw it back in hawaii" taehyung said.

Jungkook was quick to make taehyung turn towards him.

" do you like me taehyung... please say it " jungkook held both of taehyung 's hands .

" will that change your choice " taehyung asked locking his eyes with other . Jungkook was deadpanned.

" why are so hard on me taehyung " jungkook asked letting go of other 's hand.

" go back to work .. I have to clear some points related to this project ... I'll see you in bit " taehyung disappeared behind one of the close door .

This is power taehyung holds on him . He makes him weak,  helpless and desperate.

Both clutched their head when alone. Never in their dreams they thought the mere trip will mess their brains to the point they'll get paralyzed.

A/N: a filler one!! Story will take time to progress and i really hope you guys will wait for it .

The second part will end by 40 chapters or more. 

I wanna hear out your opinions !! What do you think is gonna happen!?