21:end

Smile...

It feels nice when you are smiling from your heart . You are not pulling a facade but you are really happy .

Taehyung smiled with each step he took in exploring the cottage .  A small yet cosy in the middle of woods . Only you can hear is Bees buzzing and leaves rustling also distance sound of fresh water falling down from rocks.

He sat by the window looking at tress in awe . This scene was beyond beautiful to him. He picked his camera and clicked many pictures till he pleased.

" its beautiful isn t it " taehyung said pointing towards the sun trying to peak through  the foliage . The afternoon was chilly and windy and one can imagine how nights are going to be .

" it is " jungkook said sitting next to other and pecking his hair before ruffling.

" the lady at reception told me there is a falls few metres away " taehyung said leaning onto other 's chest and going through the pictures again .

" we can go there after lunch " jungkook said pecking the top other 's head .

Together they looked like a newly wed enjoying the honeymoon. Regardless what's going to happen in future .

Taehyung quickly finished whatever jungkook ordered and left for the waterfalls.

To reach the destination they had to walk on fat jumbled rocks . Then there was a path made with gravels.

Taehyung was dancing on rocks with grotesque expression on face .

" I told you to wear shoes " jungkook said as younger was in slides and the pointy rocks stinged his feet .

Jungkook undid his shoes and passed it to other .

" no I dont want.." Taehyung pushed it to other with pout.

" if you are persistent then I can click the picture of your pout and post it in social media with caption-  ruthless Kim taehyung can pout" jungkook laughed at his own jest .

Taehyung was annoyed and he removed his slides and threw it on older.

" I wish my slides were made up of iron" taehyung said.

" you want me to die " jungkook said in fake anger . He was dealing with taehyung like he is babysitting a kid.

Taehyung shrugged and walked out .

" you are very rude Kim taehyung " jungkook said following other with slides.

Taehyung was in awe at the spectacular sight of water falling from metres high . They were forbidden to go closer to the area .

" can't we swim " taehyung asked .

" you can.. I'll go wait for you by the beach to collect your dead body... or by the dam " jungkook said nodding his head in understanding.

" iam not kidding " taehyung scowled.

" Idiot you won't be able to stand the force .. you will die " jungkook said .

" why are you rude " taehyung looked offended.

" okay Iam sorryyy" jungkook back hugged other saying some sweet words.

Since the incident of fake kidnapping from previous night there is something invisible string tieing them together . Now they easily put up with each other 's sly remarks , taunts , tantrums like they are meant to understand one another.

They enjoyed the water and few other natural beauty till dusk and returned back to their huts.

With cans of beer they sat by the door enjoying the view.