30:arrest

Taehyung gripped his hairs attempting to pull all of them off the scalp. He seems to be regretting every damn action of his at this moment.

As much as he wants to see jungkook in pain the idea alone is terrifying. He is sure he didn't meant what he said to his father .

They say people lay their lives in love and he is here trying to ruin who he is in love with.

" I'll make jeon pack his bags and leave within this week " sunghoon was proud for coming with this plan.

" I didn't mean that dad" taehyung whispered .

He dont want to see jeons crumbling down . He don't want to see jungkook on knees . He don't wish for the worst to come .

He hates Jung kook . He terribly does but seeing him in pain is not something he can bear to watch.

" you will thank me someday " sunghoon patted his back but taehyung found no assurance in the pat.

" how worst it's going to be " taehyung asks .

" you know why he approached you " sunghoon asked.

" he just wanted to be on our good side " sunghoon chuckled.

He showed me what i always wanted to see.

" he lied to you. He played with your emotions the one you had bottled up in your heart. He must be laughing at you behind your back on how easy it was for him to fool you and look at you .. you still find a hope " sunghoon said .

" whatever it is. I just want everything to end as soon as possible " taehyung said concluding the conversation.

His dad was right. Jungkook destroyed him. He cant let him walk without any guilt . He has to pay the worst price for every lie he uttered.

Jungkook buttoned the cuff and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

" you look good " gayoung admired her from the bed . She still sometimes finds herself drooling over his husband like a teenage girl .

" I want everything to go smoothly " jungkook said sitting on the bed . He was very nervous .

Today is the biggest day of his life . He will be presenting the idea for collaboration publically . If he mess up they are doomed . Morever he is doomed .

" you have always done best .. Iam rooting for you love " gayoung sat next to him and placed her head on his shoulder .

" I cannot lose this gayoung "

" you are the strongest and bravest man i know " gayoung pecked other's cheek.

" no gayoung.. Iam not strong.. Iam not brave .. Iam a bad person "

" what are you saying . Did something happen "

" just stay by my side . It will be enough for me to stay sane " jungkook placed his hand on hers.

" Ian always with you "

Jungkook punched the button of lift getting in . And there..

There was taehyung standing in corner with a coffee . He was looking down in his phone .

" hey " jungkook greeted .

Taehyung replied nothing. He stood in the same position using his phone muting the world around him .

" today is a press conference . Good luck to both of us " jungkook chuckled.

" I dont need any good luck if anyone who needs one at this day like today is you " taehyung chuckled.