06:destiny

If guilty can eat a person up then jungkook is left with bones only ..

He slided the phone in his pocket after lieing  to gayoung in brief talk . He was ashamed and helpless.  He promised he could go to any extent to keep her happy forgetting the owe where he said he would never touch anyone who isn't her .irony .. isn t it .

Taehyung passed the can of soda and rested his hands on railing just like the other . The evening was wispy and sunny.

" you look threatened... " taehyung said looking at other keenly.

" just tired " jungkook slumped his shoulders.

" I can ask dad to reduce the work burden " taehyung said with smug.

" can you" jungkook raised his brows.

" then you will run back to Korea " taehyung said as if he has caught a person guilty .

" will you let me " jungkook challenged.

" what do you think " taehyung smiled a little .

" you will call it freedom and lock me in your cage " jungkook said looking at other animately .

" you will love it there " taehyung said eyeing his juice .

" 'cause you have been loving this forever " jungkook said watching other 's hairs move in the direction of wind .

" you think that... I actually .. I actually love it like this ... Ian not trapped or forced .. I enjoy my profession " taehyung said passionately.

" which is making you dangerous in people 's eyes " jungkook said with no expression or there was which taehyung couldn't read .

" I don't  care ... if you want people to respect you then keep money or gun  in your pockets ... I can have both " taehyung said proudly.

" and you fucking proud... we call it fear in korea " jungkook said ready to argue .

" fucked up country " taehyung concluded with three words.

" but that's  the truth " jungkook was no where close to give up .

" can you for a minute, respect my opinion and keep your mouth shut ... I am not hanging around with you because I lack philosophy in my life ... " taehyung rolled his eyes.

" sorry .... " Jungkook said . No matter what he can't let anger consume other other because he is still not sure whether taehyung is fond of him or just playing around with his new prey.

" don't be ... I enjoy your company so just keep it light... don't stress your brain for some shits " taehyung said .

" why do you dress up like a gangsta when you are in public " jungkook asked .

" oh come on ... now you are being highly judgemental " taehyung was amused.

" ohk iam sorry... you promised to show me around " jungkook changed the subject .

" evenings are boring ... let me show you how crazy Paris nights are mommy 's boy " taehyung scrunched his nose .

" how about I help you explore colours and you help with dark ... in such way we can both show our worlds to one another " jungkook suggested without a second thought. It was just like those times where he said something without any reason and then realised how badly he fucked up .

" crazy arent you ... but it sounds tempting... I've never been out at day most " taehyung sounded excited.

" then ... let's go " jungkook said .