23:threat

Taehyung was stirring the straw since last five minutes.

" the coffee will spill out at this  rate " Jimin said placing his cup on the table.

They were enjoying breakfast at their usual place . Everything was same except for certain omega looked baffled and frustrated .

" how are you feeling taehyung " Jimin asked getting no reply for previous statement.

" how do I look " taehyung asked still stirring the straw .

" you were not in yourself yesterday " Jimin said with so much of hesitation. He don't like how his best friend is forcing himself to look alright.

" a wise man once said there is no past but present and future " taehyung replied not bothering to look at anything but the glass of coffee .

" make the wise man wiser by not letting your past reflect your present " Jimin said pulling the glass away from his friend 's grip .

" what the hell Jimin " taehyung glared at his best friend. He is trying his best not to over think by engaging hismlef in one or other activity.

" what was that.. you need to tell me everything " Jimin said menacingly .

" Jimin.... what do we usually do with a person who lie , conceal and betray " taehyung asked lighting up a cigratte .

" taehyung... what do you just promise " Jimin asked in a low voice.

" I once promised a person to never let my weakness be another person's strenght and I cherish and remember the only promise " taehyung said getting up as he threw thrice the prize of food on table .

Taehyung 's heartbeat accelerated with every step he took inside kims.  Part of him was not ready to confront jungkook but other part forced him to face other let him know he is not an easy one .

If we look into a clear side taehyung has no right to stay mad at jungkook over the marriage thing but he don't want to convince his heart with the truth of heartbreak but a betrayal.

He kicked the door open without any knocks. He used to walk in like a king.

" oh morning " taehyung quickly said as his eyes landed on jungkook . His heart asked him to talk to Jungkook or atleast memorize the other face thoroughly but his brain asked him to show how much of a savvy he is.

" good morning " sunghoon spoke.  He was extra active today . Jungkook just dropped his head typing quickly on his laptop .

" any plans for the night " taehyung asked taking a seat on coach as jungkook was sitting ahead of his father working on their project .

" there many people to be taken care of.. start getting busy son " sunghoon laughed and taehyung just smirked looked down on his lap .

" send me the files quickly " taehyung said raising his legs on the glass teapoy.

" sir how about we arrange a meeting with HR" jungkook quickly interfered.

" Mr jeon what else do you know apart from lieing and interfering " taehyung asked leaning on jungkook 's chair .

Taehyung locked his gaze with other and jungkook bravely maintained the eye contact . Taehyung gaze softened realising how much of emotions other 's eyes held at a moment .

" mending broken people and their hearts " jungkook said not breaking the fierce battle of eyes.

" by lieing and dropping them halfway " taehyung added in a low voice. His heart clenched in pain and his voice was on verge of breaking.