04:kiss

Jungkook walked towards lift , his brain echoing his dad's words before the departure.

We all know Kim 's omega son isn't involved in the success or failure of project . But you make sure  you are in good books of his son . In  case he can be of great help .

They say he is too strong and powerful for an omega but at the end of the day he is a weak of our kind . If you will lure him with your good looks and impressive words, I bet he will not take much time to fall for you ...

Take this as a chance and do anything to get him in your grip... even if costs spending a night under velvety covers ... you will do it..

The reward would be something precious ... I will never drag me and my wife in any of yours and gayoung matters... you can adopt kid too...

Don't miss this one ... it's a only route to earn money and prestige in less time .. this collaboration will make our name get counted in the list of top korean entrepreneurs or possibly the top one ...

The game is in your hands ... if you win, you get everything and if you lose you are left penniless...

Gayoung will never get to know about any of your activities in Paris...

Jungkook tried  nth time to ease the burden . He can't imagine himself getting  involved romantically  with anyone who isn't gayoung .

The mere thought of betraying his love  clenched his heart in pain . He can't hurt her  but this project is the key to a beautiful life.

He owed he would do anything to keep gayoung happy . He promised he would never touch anyone who isnt gayoung . His head was about to burst out of contemplations.

He was playing a dangerous game ... He should know there is no way out if he is trapped in the maze named 'Kim taehyung ' .

He took slow and soft steps as he entered the lavish hotel. He took a whole minute to read the interiors .

Kims are filthy rich.

Jungkook swore he had never been to a rich and royal hotel like the one in Paris.
He observed unfamiliar faces , in which almost all were French or what he thought them to be . Atleast they weren't Asians.

" I expected you to be on bed by this time ..." Taehyung spoke from behind which made him flinch as he regained the austere look quickly.

" got to change plans ..." Jungkook said quickly, trying as impressive as possible .

" nice go ... I wish you good luck jeon " taehyung said as he walked out.

Taehyung was wearing a black coloured mesh top shirt on which he wore a same colorued
Blazer revealing a bit of his sternum . He added elegance by adorning his ears with long earrings from channel .

Despite the submissive outfit he looked confident and dangerous as he should be . The glint of cruelty still present in his eyes making many shake in fear .