42:G-tidings

With a hope nothing goes haywire *fingers crossed*

Taehyung ruffled his hairs after a painful hour of check up. He was tired and he simply hates the hospital smell. This makes him nauseasous.

Jimin appeared with face pale as chalk. He was gulping continuously making taehyung shot him a questionable glare.

" what's wrong" taehyung asked munching on the Apple provided to him by hospital. Perks of being rich.

" hey-- I mean. Taehyung. Yeah---I--so " Jimin was working hard to speak.

" I know Iam taehyung and yeah you are Jimin.. now tell me what happened " taehyung asked tossing a grape in his mouth.

" it's--- I just received your report" Jimin sat on the chair fiddling with the envelope.

" my report-- okay . Am I going to die " taehyung asked wiping off the grin he had before.

" no--- what if I say yes " Jimin asked looking into other's eyes .

Taehyung stopped moving for a second looking down  at the floor .

" how many months I have " he asked. He wasn't bit scared or close to crying .

" What if I say couple of days " Jimin enquired.

" I will try to spend them with jungkook" taehyung spat without a second thought. It's was now jimin's turn to grit his teeth.

" stop worrying about that man. He is a piece of shit okay "

" whatever--- people can't have same opinions sometimes " taehyung shrugged .

" now-- why am I dieing "

" tae-- listen. Stop chasing that man. He don't deserve you " Jimin lowered his tone .

" now tell me who do I deserve " taehyung asked looking serious than before .

" look you are speechless. After what i have done to the people, I dont deserve anyone and speaking of jungkook--- he cheated on me and I know he don't deserve me. But I don't why we still make way to fill each other's gaps. "

" now tell me everything relating to my health" taehyung asked glaring his friend.

" actually you aren't dieing or anything " Jimin huffed.

" then what was that drama for " taehyung laughed patting his friend's back.

"I was just testing you. I expected you to spend your last hours with me " Jimin said in pout.

" aww-- my baby. I'll spend my last hours with you and jungkook" taehtubg assured.

" can you not talk about him" Jimin rolled his eyes.

" I definitely cannot " taehyung slapped his lips shut .

" you are preganant" Jimin deadpanned.

"Okay --- what " taehyung asked shotting his friend a glare.

" I was totally okay with that dying prank--- I caught you here bro" taehyung smirked.

" Ian not lying " Jimin pulled the paper out.

Taehyung had this unreadable expression plastered on his face. He looked scared--- he looked terrified.

" Okay so--- this are your both blood test and urine test reports and your just pregnant.. You know what I mean" Jimin asked but taehyung was quite surprised. He was taking time to take in that news .

" I know it's lot taehyung-- obstetrician over there asked me to explain all of these to you. Are you hearing me " Jimin was worried for his friend. Taehyung slowly nodded.