11:painting

Craziness ...

Craziness is knowing the thing you are doing is wrong but still doing it..

Jungkook knew he shouldnt be here but here he is ...

And to his surprise he is enjoying other 's company so well .

They were in lavish art gallery. There were couple of paintings hung on the wall .

" I have secured a room for you sir " a man in 30s directed them towards a room filled with art equipments.

" if you want anything notify me through this button " there was a green button on the wall just by the door.

" sure ... you can leave us to be " taehyung removed his jacket and hung it on the stand.

He picked a large canvas and secured it in corner .He he didn't speak a single word . He plugged airpods in his ears and immersed himself in painting .

Jungkook stood clueless . Reluctantly he grabbed a canvas and invested himself in awful paintings .

Exactly after three hours he unplugged the earphones and smiled proudly at his art .

By now jungkook has dumped over a set of ruined  canvases on the floor.

" jungkook " he called older with smirk .

" it's time for you to take back your words" taehyung clapped his hands in excitement.

Impressed would not fit for the jawdropping response jungkook delivered.

The painting wad beyond awesome. It deserved to be on the walls of popular art galleries of the world.

" I should . .." Jungkook said.

The painting was of a man walking in the forest at night with a lantern . To say it was simple but there stood a deep meaning behind the piece.

" what is he searching for " jungkook asked trying to know more about the art .

The smile was wiped from younger 's face and he looked solemn .

" he don't need to be searching for anything .. he can just be exploring the forest at night " taehyung said .

" no man in the world would prefer to explore the forest at night unarmed ... there must be reason why he opted a route of forest " jungkook spoke.

" may be he prefers silence .. May be he prefers darkness .  Maybe he is lost finding the light " taehyung said .

" may be he is scared of light.. maybe light has given him wounds that dark conceals.. His secrets it hides... maybe he is in search of escape.." Jungkook added.

" maybe he don't wanna escape... and may be its just a piece of art with no story to tell " taehyung laughed pushing older far from his art .

" you are really great at it " jungkook complimented. Taehyung just shrugged picking up his bag and collecting his jacket from stand .

" what did you draw " taehyung asked trying to take a look of other 's piece.

" no you can't see it ... it's personal " jungkook pushed other out of the room.

" it's not as good as yours " jungkook said closing the door behind .

" still I want to see " taehyung tried going back but jungkook picked him up from back and walked ahead .

the sun was set and the owl was out to have a tour.

" we should have gone to las Vegas instead " jungkook suggested making taehyung laugh.