Meet the Father

My father.

There he was in the flesh dressed in a gray suit with these cool glasses

There he was in the flesh dressed in a gray suit with these cool glasses. He looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back and looked up to Mr. and Mrs. Campbell who looked up in shock. I was confused. Mrs. Campbell whispered something to Mr. Campbell but I couldn't hear what it was.

"Mr. Stark meet Mr. and Mrs. Campbell and Grace Miller."

He shook Campbell's hands.

"I'm sorry, I am confused I thought we were meeting Grace's father but it's a pleasure to meet your Mr. Stark." Mr. Campbell said.

"Well Mr. Stark is Grace's father." Ms. Potts said.

"Wait really?" Mrs. Campbell said.

"Yes it's been verified and everything is through a DNA test using Grace's hospital records." Ms. Potts said.

The man I now as my father bent down to my level and smiled.

"Hi I'm Anthony Stark but you can call me Tony." He said holding out his hand for met to shake which I did.

"Hi I'm Grace."

"Grace? That's a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl"

Suddenly a judge walked in. We all took our seats and the lawyers began talking.

__

"Here in the State of Georgia we pride ourselves on reunification of families. In the matter of Stark vs. Campbell I have decided to grant the custody petition of Anthony Edward Stark to be declared the sole guardian/parent of Grace Mackenzie Miller." The judge announced. "Mr. Stark from this day forward you are now responsible for the well-being and safety of your daughter, congratulations."

"Thank you, your honor." 

Mr. and Mrs. Campbell bent down to me. "Gracie, we will miss you so much. We love you dearly and we really hope we can have a chance to visit you and hope you visit us!" Mrs. Campbell embraced me in a tight mama bear hug with tears forming on her eyes.

"You're more than welcomed to stop by anytime." I heard a voice say coming towards us. I looked up to see my father. "Don't worry she's in good hands."

"Mr. Stark I didn't know you were Grace's father." Mr. Campbell said.

"Well me either until the news shed light and well here I am. I promise you nothing I wouldn't let anything happen to her.

"If you stopped by 5 months ago I wouldn't have believed it, but after what we saw you went through in the news, about whom you've become, maybe I was wrong about my personal opinion about you Mr. Stark." Mrs. Campbell said.

"Well you weren't wrong I wasn't the greatest person 5 months ago but things have changed, I've changed and I'm ready to change this little girls life for the better." My father held out his hand for me to grab.

"You ready for your new life kiddo." I smiled, nodded, and grabbed his hand. We walked out of the courtroom I waved my final goodbye to the Campbells grateful for everything they have done for me.

___

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I really hope you have all been enjoying the book, please don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends please. Now that I have been able to introduce Tony Stark the story will only get better trust me! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.