Father Daughter Bonding

[THE NEXT DAY]

I woke up to the sound of a robot speaking.

"Good morning Grace, the current time is 8:30AM the weather is at 72°F right expect a nice cool breeze throughout the day. Also your father is waiting for you downstairs for you."

"Who said that?!"

"My apologies Miss I am J.A.R.V.I.S. Mr. Stark's personal artificial intelligence system. I am connected to the Stark home network as well as other networks owned by Mr. Stark. He has also granted you limited access to my programming. Meaning I can assist you with any questions or operations you may have around the home."

"So you're a invisible robot?" I asked the invisible voice.

"Well no I-"

"Cool! Hey J.A.R.V.I.S. can you help me find my way downstairs to the kitchen?"

"Yes down the hall to your left take the stairs down and then proceed to your right and it should be the door to your left."

I followed the invisible robots instructions and saw my dad in the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said.

"Hey monkey good morning. I see you've met J.A.R.V.I.S. How'd you sleep?"

"Good I'm just hungry."

"Well luckily I know a great breakfast spot for the both of us well..plus Happy."

"Cool I'm starving!"

We got into the car and drove to this breakfast place down by the beach.

___

"This place is so pretty, it's really different different from Georgia

"This place is so pretty, it's really different different from Georgia."

"We'll get to go on a lot of adventures together. I'll take you all over the world and give you the life you deserve, and try to make up for the time I missed."

"It's okay, Mommy and I had lots of fun times together. We would go on road trips together to Florida. I loved going to Disney World."

"Did you know we have a Disneyland here?"

"Really?!" I asked.

"Oh sure! It's lots of fun! We can go today if you want?"

"Yes please, please, please, please."

My father chuckled at my excitement.

"Sure but you have to eat your eggs and your fruit."

"Okay!"

I saw my father look at Happy who gave him a look.

My father shook his head at him not thinking I noticed their small interaction, I shook it off.

__

We got tickets and went to Disneyland me and Dad were having so much fun but Happy was being a bit over protective always looking around. I got to meet so many princesses and my dad bought me these cute Mickey ears and dress