Fued

THE NEXT DAY

I've been working on Peters suit all last night but it was finally finished. I was able to reverse engineer the web cartridges to make the suits own web shooters and I put in a few extra features in the suit. I was in my lab when my dad walked in.

"Hey Dad good morning how are you?" I asked

"Good a little tired I was up all night fixing the iron man suit."

"You didn't sleep?"

"Nah I think I'm just gonna catch a few hours of sleep on the jet."

"Dad....." I whined in concern for his health.

"I'll be okay trust me. Anyways how's the suit."

"It's just finishing rendering it should be done any second now." I replied

He walked over looking at the specs of the suit. "This is awesome you added so many cool features to the suit but lock those features up for now."

"Why?"

"The kid seems like someone we can trust but I just wanna make sure. Try locking the features up to where we can slowly ease them in when he becomes ready.

"What like training wheels?" I joked.

"See that's a perfect protocol name 'The Training Wheels Protocol'." My dad said.

"Your joking right?" I said laughing.

"Nope." He said looking at me.

"Okay fine I'll put a code in just give me a few minutes." I said as I started typing on the computer.

.....

"There done." I said as I finished my code right as the suit finished rendering.

"Thank you sweetheart I don't know what I would've done without you." He said patting me on the back.

"When all this is done you me and Pepper are all going on a well deserved vacation."

"Thanks dad."

"Come on let's go."

"Wait I can come with you?"

"Sure pack a bag and let's go."

"Okay!" I said in excitement since my dad didn't really let me go to so many 'official Iron Man trips' anymore.

I went upstairs and took out my suitcase and packed clothes and walked downstairs to see my dad ready to go.

"Dad I'm ready! Wait where's Happy isn't he going to come with us?" I asked.

"Actually no he's gonna go pick the kid up he'll meet us in Germany."

"Oh okay!" I said as we headed downstairs to the car. We got in and headed to the airport.

"Dad can I ask why you have the black eye I didn't want to bother you with that yesterday."

He sighed. "Were chasing down the guy that bombed the building in Vienna but your Uncle Steve is defending him and well  we tried to stop the guy but things got messy which is why I'm going to Berlin. Nat, Rhodey, Peter, Vision and this new guy are coming to help."

"If the guy is so bad then why is Uncle Steve Protecting him?"

"The guy that did it is his old buddy from back in the day. Hydra captured him put stuff in his brain and boom; rogue super soldier."

"Dad are you sure this is a fight you want to be picking. Can you and Uncle Steve talk it out or something instead of ruining your guys' friendship or something?" I asked.

"I think we're way past that right now monkey." He said as we got off the car and into the plane.

"Dad you can't just throw away your friendship with him."

"Grace." He said sternly

"No dad fighting with Uncle Steve and brining in everyone you know to stop him isn't going to make the situation any better." My voice started growing louder. "For Gods sake Dad you guys can seriously get hurt and for what?"

"Grace." He repeated in a stern tone growing upset

"I'm not gonna just sit and watch you and the people you care about hurt each other Dad. Both of you need to see reason and it's very obvious right now that the two of you are letting your emotions get the better of you. Your even dragging a 15 year old boy across the world to even help you do that then you have Wanda secluded at the compound after what happened in Lagos. And yes I have been keeping track of what's been going on but look I get you all don't agree on those stupid accords but don't you see this is getting out of hand!" I continue

"Grace that's enough."He said his voice getting louder.

"What just because I disagree with you and you cannot grasp in your head that other people can have other opinions." I blurted out.

"Alright Grace that is enough!" He yelled as he stood up from his seat, I just stared at him. "Get off the plane."

"What?" I said in disbelief

"I'm not taking you to Germany like this." He said pointing to the door. "Get off I'll have the driver take you back to the tower." He said very upset.

"Fine I'll leave. Have fun hurting the people you love and care about. It's not like you haven't done that before." I said leaving him flabbergasted as I got off the plane and headed back inside the car.