Does She Know?

[1 MONTH LATER]

I've been having a really fun time living in California with dad. We've been making tons of fun memories with each other. He's taken me to the beach, movies, shopping... a lot of shopping. I guess he's rich. I asked him what he does and he told me he's an inventor.

I guess he makes technology which would explain why the house has a lot of tech that I don't understand. My dad goes down to his workshop a lot, he told me that I can't go down there because some of the stuff he's making isn't safe for kids. Oh well, at least I have Happy to keep me company while he's working.

"Hey Happy?"

"Yeah kid?"

"Can you play tea party with me?"

"No I'm extremely busy, plus I am a grown man I don't do dress up either."

"Please you can be a pretty princess?"

"Absolutely not."

I gave him pouty eyes and made it look like I was gonna cry.

He looked at me.

"Grace."

"Please Happy."

"Grace that's not going to work."

I let a tear fall down my eye.

.....

___

[1 HOUR LATER]

"Would you like some more tea fine sir?"

"Why yes I would dear." Happy responded only to be met by laughing as my father walked upstairs seeing Happy dressed up in a pink and yellow dress with a tiara drinking from tea cups.

"Hey Happy I really like what you're wearing the yellow really brings out your eyes." My father said making fun of Happy.

"You owe me big time."

"Hey Tony I really need you to sign- " Pepper said as she walked into the room only to stop her sentence after seeing Happy in a dress.

"Happy....is there something you want to tell us" Pepper said as she held back a chuckle.

"Ha ha very funny." Happy said as he glared at Pepper.

"Well I think he looks like a beautiful princess." I said.

"Or a stripper." Dad said laughing

"What's a stripper?" I said confused by Dad's remark.

"Tony!" Pepper yelled at my dad.

"It's uh something you're never allowed to be or you'll be grounded...for life." I shrugged my shoulders dismissing the topic.

"Anyways Tony Agent Coulson would like to meet with you in an hour regarding your......special invention." Pepper said taking a pause.

"Does it really have to be today? Can't it wait?"

"No it can't." Pepped glared at Tony.

"Fine. You can send him down to the lab."

"Good."

"Daddy why can't I go down to the lab with you?"

"Because, it's grown up's only."

"No fair!" I pouted.

"Life's not fair kid."

"Tell me about it." Happy said referring to him still being stuck in a dress in the middle of the room.